Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disgusting smell coming in through windows

Options
  • 16-08-2020 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi,

I'd really appreciate any advice please.

For the past week, at least once a day, the most disgusting smell has been circulating around the neighbourhood.

The smell is not a smell of standard soot/smoke, it is almost indescribable, it is nauseating and highly unpleasant. It smells like a mixture of burnt rubber/plastic and a dump.

I live in a row of small terraced houses

There is one house with no bins, and I suspect the elderly gentleman might be burning his rubbish I've often seen heavy brown smoke with a weird smell coming from his chimney. Of course, I am only guessing it might be him, I have no proof of this.

But regardless, someone is burning something they shouldn't very frequently and it is causing an unpleasant smell.

What organisation can I contact anonymously to try to stop this?

Any guidance or advice to deal with this? TIA

Comments

Advertisement