Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elite Trainer myetraining

Options
  • 16-08-2020 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭

With Autumn/Winter fast approaching and fear of another lock down on the horizon I decided to get an Elite Suito ( a very scarce commodity a few months ago) and have it set up ready to go.

All going well and very happy with it, first trainer I've owned. Need to complete the calibration so waiting on Ant+ dongle as I can't get a bluetooth HRM paired with myetraining through an android phone, HRM showing as connected but no stats coming through.

Have started setting up a few maps/courses that I would regularly cycle and all good with those.

What I have found that maybe useful to others and which I haven't seen mentioned on other posts unless I have missed it, is about importing maps, particularly the cycleways/greenways of Ireland, North and South.

So for those with myetraining (other apps could be similar) you can view a map of all cycleways completed, in progress or planned here, thanks to whoever completed this.

If you export that map as a .klm file and place it in you google drive it can then be imported to the maps/courses.

This will import them all as separate courses so you may want to filter them (I didn't :rolleyes: and then add to manually delete all those that where not worth keeping.)

Hopefully this is useful and not a well known handy way of loading maps that I missed along the way. :)

Advertisement