Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020/21 FSA League Two Signup Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

PMs have gone out to the next two in line to be promoted with a deadline of 6pm tomorrow the 7th September.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

1952901 - Thanks!

One of two signed up so I have pmed the next in line to sign up with a deadline of 6pm tomorrow the 8th September.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

One of two signed up so I have pmed the next in line to sign up with a deadline of 6pm tomorrow the 8th September.

Yes, I'll take the spot - 7650

Well that’s the four FSA leagues filled up now.

I need a lie down! :pac:

I’ll set up the FSA Qualifying thread for the new season either later tonight or tomorrow morning / early afternoon when I get a bit of free time.

Cheers all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Who are Cantona Seagulls, Inter Row Z and six European cups.com?

Edit: cheers SS for the heavy lifting

• Registered Users Posts: 29 SJIII

Green&Red wrote: »
    Who are Cantona Seagulls, Inter Row Z and six European cups.com?

Edit: cheers SS for the heavy lifting

I'm Cantona's Seagulls.

Really looking forward to this league, although my H2H record leaves a bit to be desired

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

SJIII wrote: »
    I'm Cantona's Seagulls.

Really looking forward to this league, although my H2H record leaves a bit to be desired

You've some history!

Advertisement