Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good value?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Nah get it from a UK site. That's way too expensive.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Anima wrote: »
    Nah get it from a UK site. That's way too expensive.

How much do you it should be worth? is it a decent machine? I see the card is about a year old now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Nothing wrong with the main parts but it's overpriced. All the auxilary stuff is poor. Like memory speed is pretty slow, harddrive space is pretty small, psu is not that powerful.

I guess this is similar but much cheaper: https://www.awd-it.co.uk/awd-nzxt-h510-i5-9400f-six-core-rtx-2070-super-8gb-vr-pc-for-gaming.html

Tbh I'd try and build a machine like that or they'll really overcharge you for it. It's that hard to do really. So worth the time investment.

Another thing to consider is it's not the best time to buy with new gear coming out in the next 2 months. Worth waiting and buy the old stuff with the price drop or jump to the new generation.

Advertisement