Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for children’s birthday cake?

Options
  • 17-08-2020 6:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hello
    Could anyone recommend a bakery in the Dublin 15 area for a novelty cake for a child’s birthday.
    No big party this year because of Covid so I’d like the cake to be good! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,116 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Gemma1982 wrote: »
    Hello
    Could anyone recommend a bakery in the Dublin 15 area for a novelty cake for a child’s birthday.
    No big party this year because of Covid so I’d like the cake to be good! Thanks

Check out Sweet Magique cakes on Facebook. Her cakes are amazing. Look great but taste even better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Nothing surprises me now

Manning's cake shop in Blanchardstown S.C.
    You can look on line at their birthday cakes, look very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭AlanG

Take the cake are really good.
    https://takethecake.ie/
    based in Mulhuddart - she is the baker for the morning show on Virgin TV. Cakes and cupcakes are stocked in Supervalu but they do special orders and deliver if required.

Advertisement