Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgagesaver aacount statement requested 10 days ago

Options
  • 17-08-2020 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello,

i've requested a statement for my mortgagesaver account on the 7th of August and i haven't received it yet. 

On the website it says 3-5 business days. CAn you please send that to me to my email since i need that for tomorrow?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

gmatallo wrote: »
    Hello,

i've requested a statement for my mortgagesaver account on the 7th of August and i haven't received it yet. 

On the website it says 3-5 business days. CAn you please send that to me to my email since i need that for tomorrow?

Thanks
    Good afternoon gmatallo,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

I am really sorry to hear you still haven't received your statements. Generally, they are received within 5-7 working days. 

If you log into the 365 Online full website, select the Service Desk and then Ask a Question option one of my colleagues will be more than happy to look into this for you. Alternatively, you can certainly contact our Customer Service Team on 0818365365. They are available Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. 

I hope this information helps and if there if you have any other queries, please get in touch! 

Take care. 

Many thanks,
    Megan

Advertisement