Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childminder for 2 Kids Required in Carrigtwohill

Options
  • 17-08-2020 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi, we are looking for a reliable and experienced childminder for our 1 year old and 3.5 years old for 5days a week. Either in our own home or theirs, we are based in Carrigtwohill and our 3 year old will be attending pre school for 3 hours per day from 1st Sept. Non smoker and Garda Vetting is essential. Please PM me, if you are interested. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Cork Trucker

I’m not too upto date on childminding etc, but I am familiar with vetting. Vetting disclosures are only given to organisations registered with the Garda National Vetting Bureau, it’s something you would definitely need to look into. Even though i already hold valid vetting in security for example, I had to be vetted again a few weeks later to enable me to be a member of my local soccer club training children. If I wanted to be a school bus driver tomorrow I need another new vetting application to be submitted and can’t start until I get approval. Note, vetting is not clearance. Best of luck in your search.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 cathalsmom

Thanks, Cork Trucker. Just referred to someone else's post and read the vetting would be advanced.

Advertisement