Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020/2021 Premier League Injuries and Suspensions

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

ShaneU wrote: »
    Last time I transferred KDB out before an Arsenal game he scored 19 points

Same! I might do it again though, have 4 flags after this bloody break.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭Brian201888

Sam Lee reckons Aguero is fit..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Sam Lee reckons Aguero is fit..

Can't see him starting though, lack of match fitness.
    Having said that, if you wanted someone to do something in 15/20 mins, he's the one to do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Zaha flagged now due to a groin injury

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Zaha flagged now due to a groin injury

He is same as vardy (75% chance to play) .... So it's only a precaution, he will most likely play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

There goes Liverpool’s hope of retaining the league

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Username here

..... and Trent out of my team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭titan18

VVD being out definitely Liverpool defensive assets a lot less appealing. TAA and Robertson still have attacking value but at their price point hard the loss of clean sheets will hurt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

titan18 wrote: »
    VVD being out definitely Liverpool defensive assets a lot less appealing. TAA and Robertson still have attacking value but at their price point hard the loss of clean sheets will hurt

Me here with both. I wont rush them out but if I've nothing else to transfer they'll be eyed up. Fair game now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

City managed to win the league with KDB out for the year two years ago. If a team can do it without the best player in the league then Liverpool can do it without VVD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Islander13 wrote: »
    City managed to win the league with KDB out for the year two years ago. If a team can do it without the best player in the league then Liverpool can do it without VVD

City had players to cover for him - who do Liverpool have? other than Gomez/Matip there are no central defenders in the squad are there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Ace2007 wrote: »
    City had players to cover for him - who do Liverpool have? other than Gomez/Matip there are no central defenders in the squad are there?

Fabinho can do a job and theres the Xmas window

They have the best front 3 in the world, the best full backs in the league and a decent if uninspiring midfield. To write them off is insane.

Yes City are probably a better team on paper but LFC are no worse than a 35% shot for the league still

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Will de bruyne be fit for the weekend ?not on city bench tonight

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 396 ✭✭Open the Pubs

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Will de bruyne be fit for the weekend ?not on city bench tonight

Wait until Friday evening I'd say, should be clearer then. I'm waiting on it before transferring as already used my transfer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,291 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Ancelotti confirms Hamez (I'm not having Hamrod!) will miss the Southampton game.

Benimar wrote: »
    Ancelotti confirms Hamez (I'm not having Hamrod!) will miss the Southampton game.

Great !! ... just means a transfer may be required....hopefully spurs players come through their game....could do Rodriguez to Son !

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 396 ✭✭Open the Pubs

Terrific I get stung again on early transfer. I'll wait until near deadline to see about KDB before I take a -4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Islander13 wrote: »
    Fabinho can do a job and theres the Xmas window

They have the best front 3 in the world, the best full backs in the league and a decent if uninspiring midfield. To write them off is insane.

Yes City are probably a better team on paper but LFC are no worse than a 35% shot for the league still

Bayern, PSG and Barca might have something to say about the 'best front three in the world'

Best full backs in the league? Certainly not defensively and with VVD missing this will be exposed, TAA has been poor since lock down as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Pogue eile wrote: »
    Bayern, PSG and Barca might have something to say about the 'best front three in the world'

Best full backs in the league? Certainly not defensively and with VVD missing this will be exposed, TAA has been poor since lock down as well.

Barca you say? Who from the Barca front 3 other than Messi would get into the Liverpool team?

Which full backs (as a pair) are better than Robbo and Trent? The way the game has evolved in the last few years full backs are more attacking and it’s one of their strongest attribute

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Shanee. wrote: »
    Barca you say? Who from the Barca front 3 other than Messi would get into the Liverpool team?

Which full backs (as a pair) are better than Robbo and Trent? The way the game has evolved in the last few years full backs are more attacking and it’s one of their strongest attribute

Best full backs in the world with 13 goals conceded in 5 league games. Mmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Shanee. wrote: »

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Shanee.

eh i dunno wrote: »

7 of which were in a freak game against Villa which included 3 massive deflections? Over the last 2 seasons they have been the best in the world and I firmly believe they will be the same this season when things settle down and Alisson is back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

eh i dunno wrote: »

One swallow doesn't make a summer as the saying goes. Adrian & proper deflections have had a big influence in a lot of those goals conceded, not the full backs.

They are also the full backs that were voted the best RB & LB in the league for the last 2 seasons. And also the UEFA team of the year.
    Overall, the best defence in the league 2 seasons in a row. Of course, VVD & Alisson were major parts of this too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,870 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Never planned on selling him anyway, this is why the bench is there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,419 ✭✭✭Shedite27

From MEN
    Injury updates?
    Pep says:

Some of them will be involved, some of them no. You will know tomorrow.

Thanks Pep :D

Advertisement