Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eir Support

• 17-08-2020 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

I'm sure its been mentioned previously but i couldn't find a recent thread. Anybody else having issues getting through to Eir technical support? Their webchat is never available, their twitter feed hasn't been updated in months. The phone line rang out the first few times. I've logged a fault issue online so awaiting a return call. Finally got through on the phone line so currently on hold...

Just wondering if they are making it difficult to contact them on purpose?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭markjbloggs

wonka wrote: »
    I'm sure its been mentioned previously but i couldn't find a recent thread. Anybody else having issues getting through to Eir technical support? Their webchat is never available, their twitter feed hasn't been updated in months. The phone line rang out the first few times. I've logged a fault issue online so awaiting a return call. Finally got through on the phone line so currently on hold...

Just wondering if they are making it difficult to contact them on purpose?

Comreg

• Registered Users Posts: 24 paul29163

Same issue here.

I have a landline issue for last 2-3 months and tried all the "supports" available.

Tried to log an issue, will not add to log, (Now logging a fault is under mainenance, WTF)

Logged a complaint and as of today, no reference number generated and no response from eir

Tried the twitters contacts @eir and @eircare No luck seem to be dead for sometime now (these were actually very good in the past)

I have kept all my comms so far to date and WILL be contacting commreg soon.

As a side note, I met an Eir Engineer one day working in the locality and he gave me the best advise - keep logging and hope for the best, keep all comms and seek a refund.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Trying to get through to them yesterday & today- no joy.
    Twitter- dead, Boards talk to Eir- dead, Eir chat- dead.

Broadband & mobile contract is up, was going to check for best price for renewing, having 2nd thoughts now.

Advertisement