Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you have a property on long term lease to a Local Authority that you'd sell?

Options
  • 17-08-2020 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

If you have a property or properties leased to a council under these long term lease scheme (20+ years) and interested in selling please reach out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭LizardKing

Mac00 wrote: »
    If you have a property or properties leased to a council under these long term lease scheme (20+ years) and interested in selling please reach out

Do you work for the council?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Responses and/or any questions on thread please.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭perfectkama

first post so why are you asking?

I have considered offering my place to the council. I don't need to sell but would be interested to see what they offer and also not having an estate agent taking a cut may be good too. I have another 4 years left on LT lease so not rushed ... anyone else try this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Yyhhuuu

<MOD SNIP>

• Advertisement

What is the context of this query- context is everything- and you're not giving one.

What is the context of this query- context is everything- and you're not giving one.

Who are you asking this of ?

LizardKing wrote: »
    Who are you asking this of ?

Mac00 - the OP - who seems to have registered onsite to pose this question- then fecked off without any explanation.

Mac00 - the OP - who seems to have registered onsite to pose this question- then fecked off without any explanation.

Cool .. I got confused.. I believe the new government have a funding program in place for councils to buy up long-term let properties. If the person who posed the Q was working for council then it would be interesting to know more. However they appear to have gone away :-/

Advertisement