Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which camera for good motion detection?

Options
  • 17-08-2020 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    I got my house wired for 4 poe cameras. 2 out back and 2 at the front. I was looking at reolink cameras and they seemed be getting good reviews
    but seemed to score badly for motion detection with a lot of people saying trees/leaves blowing in the wind and rain would set them off.

I really would like the camera to start recording when people approaching. I've heard Hikvision Acusense being recommended for motion detection but they seem really expensive. I was hoping to get a 4 camera cctv kit for about 500.

Are there any other cameras out there that people would recommend and where to get them?

Thanks,
    Sean

Advertisement