Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horstmann channelplus controller

Options
  • 17-08-2020 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭

hi,

fault with electricity today, lights buzzing at low power, doorbell going constantly, turned off at main fuse box.

Electricity back on, all good, however no display on central heating control box.

Fuse next to control box is ok, it is 13amp. Is this the right amp to protect the control box?? If so, can I complain to Esb and claim the €160 I paid for the replacement?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭dahamster

tinner777 wrote: »
    hi,

fault with electricity today, lights buzzing at low power, doorbell going constantly, turned off at main fuse box.

Electricity back on, all good, however no display on central heating control box.

Fuse next to control box is ok, it is 13amp. Is this the right amp to protect the control box?? If so, can I complain to Esb and claim the €160 I paid for the replacement?

Thanks

mine usually needs to be reset if powered off for a few hours no lcd display

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

dahamster wrote: »

reset didn't work. I suppose it was 15 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭leex

dahamster wrote: »

This rings a bell with me too. Had one of these before I installed a HIve. Should be a reset sequence by pressing a few buttons together. Try googling for more info.

Advertisement