Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass download of ICloud Photos

Options
  • 17-08-2020 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have 185gb of photos on my ICloud and am refusing to pay Apple €10 a month for more storage. Is there a way to download all my photographs to my Laptop? I don’t mind paying for a program that will do it as I don’t want to delete 13000 photographs without having a back up.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You can use iCloud for Windows to put them on the laptop. Once you have the backup then delete.

Manual way is just to login to iCloud.com on the laptop and download them in zip file.
    You can download 1000 at a time so you will have to do it in 13 batches.

You can CTRL + SHIFT + Up/Down arrow to mass select till you get to 1000

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭BrianJD

Davy wrote: »
    You can use iCloud for Windows to put them on the laptop. Once you have the backup then delete.

Manual way is just to login to iCloud.com on the laptop and download them in zip file.
    You can download 1000 at a time so you will have to do it in 13 batches.

You can CTRL + SHIFT + Up/Down arrow to mass select till you get to 1000

Thanks Davy

Advertisement