Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Streaming

Options
  • 17-08-2020 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭

Hey not sure if this is the place to post this the streaming dedicated area is closed now i think.

Decided to start streaming this weekend after debating about it for a while.

Picked up a view follows and had a bit of a laugh with some guys i met.

Mainly played football manager/fall guys but i play most games if you are into twitch and want to listen to an irish lad talk crap feel free to drop in.

https://www.twitch.tv/maesterrr

Feel free to move/delete if this isnt the spot for it.Sooound

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Cortexiphan

I think we need to reopen a Streaming Forum, so many people doing it now, and Irish streamers have nowhere on Boards.ie to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,917 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

The whole Computer Games section could do with a revamp, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I don't stream myself but my friend does. Would be great to have even a thread where someone can come in and post a link, maybe if they're about to stream and what game. Anyone interested then would be able to keep an eye on the thread, support some local streamers.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

id agree theres a huge discord group of Irish streamers now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Hi,
    I've noticed this thread and decided to get the forum reactivated. here is the linkhttps://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=117149569#post117149569 please drop by and give support.

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement