Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eir broadband contract longer than expected?

• 18-08-2020 9:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭

My Eir Broadband shows as runs until November but I have it for almost 18 months.

I have proof of billing for 18 months yet the app and the support people say I'm contracted until November.

I'd like to exit contract or renegotiate.

Any advice please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭Dublinandy3

If you have the same email address as 18 months ago simply scroll back and your contract will be there with all the details you'll need to prove what you need to prove. Don't forget you have to give 30 days notice so if you want out do it 30 days before the 18 months is up.

Advertisement