Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sinn Fein Omerta

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

onh81 wrote: »
    My point is blindingly obvious. You and every other critic of SF use Paul Quinn’s death as part of your agenda. You and I both know you don’t actually give a fúck

If SF stopped lying then it wouldn't be a point.

Personally I do give a f**k, if SF think it is ok to protect scumbag who go around killing people then everyone should give a f**k. Do you not think this type of person should be in jail?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Well Paddy instead of using Paul Quinn’s death for your own Sinn Fein-bashing agenda why don’t you come up to Cullyhanna in a show of solidarity for the Quinn family, since this death 13 years ago is still clearly playing on your mind. Don’t worry, it seems to have deeply affected a lot of people like yourself, perhaps you could run a bus up, maybe contact your local FFG office, they also seemed quite concerned around the time of the elections (although I’m not sure they’re still as worried about it at this present moment in time)

You know people like you act like you have some sort of moral high ground, when in reality you use deaths like Paul Quinn’s in your anti-SF rants it’s utterly pathetic. If Quinn was alive now he’d probably be still driving about in lorries with laundered diesel in the back and people like you would be branding him a Republican criminal.

There it is again, the unsubstantiated slander of Paul Quinn, for which Mary-Lou, Conor Murphy, and others have had to apologise, is repeated by a Sinn Fein supporter/voter/acolyte/defender/member (delete as appropriate) on social media.

Exactly the type of behaviour that many of us abhor.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,176 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

blanch152 wrote: »
    Interesting analogy about "stopped beating your wife".

Isn't that just the praise you generally seek for Gerry Adams.

For 40 years the IRA went around killing, bombing and murdering, and when they stopped, you expect people to forget about those 40 years and praise them for being men of peace, just like the man who stops beating his wife and expects praise?

Wha?

blanch, I never 'sought praise for Gerry Adams' in my life.

I have said that I personally thank him and respect him for the road he has travelled as I respect Unionists and Loyalists who travelled similar roads.

It seems to stick in your throat that the electorate have done the same in respect of SF.

Nobody has 'forgotten' what happened and who did what...it's just that progressives do not select emotive victims in order to parade their 'high moral principles' which are really just talismans of their bias and begrudgery.

The way in which Paul Quinn and his family was used in the run up to the election (there is a list of other selective victims if you need it) is indicative of this and as another poster said, those responsible for that really need to 'take a long hard look at themselves'.

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    How many of these stories have they had to deny so far this year?

The irony.

Getting a rival party to do the exact thing you have pointed to above is one of the oldest political tricks in the book practiced by those who control elements of and stooges in the media.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

Well Paddy instead of using Paul Quinn’s death for your own Sinn Fein-bashing agenda why don’t you come up to Cullyhanna in a show of solidarity for the Quinn family, since this death 13 years ago is still clearly playing on your mind. Don’t worry, it seems to have deeply affected a lot of people like yourself, perhaps you could run a bus up, maybe contact your local FFG office, they also seemed quite concerned around the time of the elections (although I’m not sure they’re still as worried about it at this present moment in time)

You know people like you act like you have some sort of moral high ground, when in reality you use deaths like Paul Quinn’s in your anti-SF rants it’s utterly pathetic. If Quinn was alive now he’d probably be still driving about in lorries with laundered diesel in the back and people like you would be branding him a Republican criminal.

Typical Sinn Fein inside out morality. There pals murder a boy but the only evil they can see is other people pointing it out. A sick society

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

McMurphy wrote: »
    It does however say the following, not going to copy and paste the whole article, read back from this part, it's about Gerry Adams.

The Irish Times based it's whole story on a leaky guard, and published it without first checking with the party the story was about.

So we have only the guards version of events ref the witness being a member of the shinners, then that changed to "an associate".

Now a spokesperson for Adams is saying he passed all the information he had at the time to the Gardai, the Taoiseach and the justice minister at the time.

They say they weren't happy with how it was dealt with at the time - hence why they took it up with GSOC.

You certainly appear to be lacking that ability, as I said the Times have now revised their version of the story. (That's not a tweet on Twitter) stop embarrassing yourself.

Oh deary deary me. More lack of basic comprehension skills from Johnny Dogs. The GSOC complaint was in relation to the Garda Golden investigation, not the Garda Donohue one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭jm08

There it is again, the unsubstantiated slander of Paul Quinn, for which Mary-Lou, Conor Murphy, and others have had to apologise, is repeated by a Sinn Fein supporter/voter/acolyte/defender/member (delete as appropriate) on social media.

Exactly the type of behaviour that many of us abhor.

Did you see Bertie's half hearted apology? Why have the police not arrested anyone and put them before the courts?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

If Gerry Adams said it was daytime I’d turn on my torch before heading out the door. He’s a ritualistic and compulsive lier. He lies about being a member of the IRA; he lies about knowing his brother was a child molester before sending him into ‘Mexican Exile’ so he could work with kids; he lies about knowing where the bodies were buried.

The fact of the matter is this lad felt he couldn’t go to the police with information on a murder and armed robbery without running it by some low level SF grunt. That grunt didn’t feel confident enough to say ‘Jesus, just go and tell them’. No, he had to approach the Ballymurphy Backroom team via El Presidente Adams. The wink and the nod to approach the police was given a few weeks later.

Of course we will never find out what went on in the murky depths of the SF/IRA sludge pool during those weeks.

And once again it’s the fault of the Free State establishment media for lifting the slate and reporting on the various creepy crawlies and slugs who operate in ‘good republican’ circles up around the border.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Truthvader wrote: »
    Typical Sinn Fein inside out morality. There pals murder a boy but the only evil they can see is other people pointing it out. A sick society

As I said yesterday, there’s something vaguely fascist about it. An effort to slowly undermine the organs of this Republic, and what we should believe is acceptable.

My point is blindingly obvious. You and every other critic of SF use Paul Quinn’s death as part of your agenda. You and I both know you don’t actually give a fúck

I have rasied Paul Quinn's death numerous times on these forums, oftentimes outside of elections at times like this.

It was a horrifying experience to listen to Breege Quinn and hear about what was done to her son, a human being, and then the way that denial and obfuscation and slander were used as tactics by Sinn Fein public representatives and social media trolls.

I can tell you that people like me certainly do give a ****.

• Advertisement

If Gerry Adams said it was daytime I’d turn on my torch before heading out the door. He’s a ritualistic and compulsive lier. He lies about being a member of the IRA; he lies about knowing his brother was a child molester before sending him into ‘Mexican Exile’ so he could work with kids; he lies about knowing where the bodies were buried.

The fact of the matter is this lad felt he couldn’t go to the police with information on a murder and armed robbery without running it by some low level SF grunt. That grunt didn’t feel confident enough to say ‘Jesus, just go and tell them’. No, he had to approach the Ballymurphy Backroom team via El Presidente Adams. The wink and the nod to approach the police was given a few weeks later.

That part of the story has changed too...keep up to date here!
    He went the Gardai first it seems...this guy who 'needed permission from SF' and was afraid of what would happen to him if he went to the Gardai.

Confused? Stay tuned.
    Of course we will never find out what went on in the murky depths of the SF/IRA sludge pool during those weeks.

And once again it’s the fault of the Free State establishment media for lifting the slate and reporting on the various creepy crawlies and slugs who operate in ‘good republican’ circles up around the border.

The media who have had to change a salacious story twice now in a major way?

jm08 wrote: »
    Did you see Bertie's half hearted apology? Why have the police not arrested anyone and put them before the courts?

Oh, the answer to that is very clear. Unlike in the case of Donohoe's case, the witnesses were told by the Sinn Fein heirarchy in the case of Paul Quinn to sit still and stay mum.

I have rasied Paul Quinn's death numerous times on these forums, oftentimes outside of elections at times like this.

It was a horrifying experience to listen to Breege Quinn and hear about what was done to her son, a human being, and then the way that denial and obfuscation and slander were used as tactics by Sinn Fein public representatives and social media trolls.

Who in SF denies what happened to Paul Quinn...and you only use Quinn and various other emotive selective victims when you wish to damage your boogeymen.

Who in SF denies what happened to Paul Quinn...and you only use Quinn and various other emotive selective victims when you wish to damage your boogeymen.

Still waiting for Conor Murphy to apologise to the Quinn family.

Oh, the answer to that is very clear. Unlike in the case of Donohoe's case, the witnesses were told by the Sinn Fein heirarchy in the case of Paul Quinn to sit still and stay mum.

The only 'witnesses' to the Paul Quinn murder were those who were there. The Gardai, PSNI and the IMC know who was there.

The only 'witnesses' to the Paul Quinn murder were those who were there. The Gardai, PSNI and the IMC know who was there.

And none of those are talking, hence the apt title of this thread.

The IMC have said that IRA members were there and involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

Am I right in thinking that the Sinn Fein IRA supporters are trying to make "an issue" out of whether or not the witness who felt compelled to check with Gerry Adams whether it was safe to assist the Guards was a Sinn Fein member or not?

They simply do not understand that outside of criminalised societies no-one needs to go cap in hand to the local Godfather to get permission to assist in bringing a murderer to justice. The irony is that they felt compelled to seek permission from a person who directed a campaign of murder for 30 years. Again a sick society

• Registered Users Posts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭jm08

Blanch have you no shame? You continually use Mrs Quinn for your own dishonest agenda.

Once again (I already posted this in reponse to a post you made, so its not like you know you are spinning lies).

Taoiseach Bertie Ahern was forced to withdraw a so-called "slur" that linked the murder of South Armagh man Paul Quinn to a criminal feud.
    However, despite the concession, Mr Ahern revealed there is still no evidence to back up the belief of Mr Quinn's family that the attack was authorised by the IRA.

And Sinn Fein's apology
    'I apologise for those remarks and I unreservedly withdraw them': SF's Murphy issues apology to family of Paul Quinn

https://www.thejournal.ie/sinn-fein-...92967-Feb2020/

Still waiting for Conor Murphy to apologise to the Quinn family.

Murphy doesn't 'deny what happened to Paul Quinn'. Where did you get that from?

Am I right in thinking that the Sinn Fein IRA supporters are trying to make "an issue" out of whether or not the witness who felt compelled to check with Gerry Adams whether it was safe to assist the Guards was a Sinn Fein member or not?

They simply do not understand that outside of criminalised societies no-one needs to go cap in hand to the local Godfather to get permission to assist in bringing a murderer to justice. The irony is that they felt compelled to seek permission from a person who directed a campaign of murder for 30 years. Again a sick society

It's a post conflict/war society where many do not trust the security forces north or south.
    Why would they trust when your dealings with them are used in the way this Guard used them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭jh79

The way in which Paul Quinn and his family was used in the run up to the election (there is a list of other selective victims if you need it) is indicative of this and as another poster said, those responsible for that really need to 'take a long hard look at themselves'.

Yet you have no problem with the murderers of Paul Quinn's close association with SF even after the murder and believe them to be a suitable party to govern in not one but two conuntries! Think you're the one who needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

How can SF TD be a Minister for Justice while the party continues to associate with active criminal gangs ?

jm08 wrote: »
    Blanch have you no shame? You continually use Mrs Quinn for your own dishonest agenda.

Once again (I already posted this in reponse to a post you made, so its not like you know you are spinning lies).

Taoiseach Bertie Ahern was forced to withdraw a so-called "slur" that linked the murder of South Armagh man Paul Quinn to a criminal feud.
    However, despite the concession, Mr Ahern revealed there is still no evidence to back up the belief of Mr Quinn's family that the attack was authorised by the IRA.

And Sinn Fein's apology
    'I apologise for those remarks and I unreservedly withdraw them': SF's Murphy issues apology to family of Paul Quinn

https://www.thejournal.ie/sinn-fein-...92967-Feb2020/

More lies and obfuscation. You know, I know, anyone who has read up on this case knows, that the apology is not acceptable to Breege Quinn, and that Conor Murphy has not withdrawn his most serious accusation that Paul Quinn was a criminal. Neither has he gone to the police with the information about the people in the IRA he claimed to have spoken to.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/breege-quinn-calls-on-conor-murphy-to-say-paul-quinn-was-not-a-criminal-1.4176243

This case isn't over, and I make no apology for raising it again and again, until Paul Quinn's family get the apology they deserve, the action from Sinn Fein that they deserve, and the justice they deserve. I am sorry if it inconveniences your rosy-eyed view of Sinn Fein.

It's a post conflict/war society where many do not trust the security forces north or south.
    Why would they trust when your dealings with them are used in the way this Guard used them.

We have already had a situation in the last few months where a Minister was deemed unfit for office because he wouldn't accept and trust the records of the security forces. That principle is now established and it means that Sinn Fein are unfit for public office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 onh81

I take it you’ll also be coming up to Cullyhanna to show your support for the Quinns?

Murphy doesn't 'deny what happened to Paul Quinn'. Where did you get that from?

He has refused to withdraw the accusation of criminality. You know that, yet you obfuscate and dissemble in that post.

It's funny too that Murphy said he spoke to the IRA rather than former members of the IRA.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

jh79 wrote: »
    How can SF TD be a Minister for Justice while the party continues to associate with active criminal gangs ?

By the same token how can a man be appointed as the top police officer in the free state when in his role in the security forces in the north he colluded with loyalists to murder innocent Irish citizens?

grayzer75 wrote: »
    By the same token how can a man be appointed as the top police officer in the free state when in his role in the security forces in the north he colluded with loyalists to murder innocent Irish citizens?

Never heard that, got a link?

grayzer75 wrote: »

Another lie.

• Advertisement

We have already had a situation in the last few months where a Minister was deemed unfit for office because he wouldn't accept and trust the records of the security forces. That principle is now established and it means that Sinn Fein are unfit for public office.

:) He was 'unfit' because he 'refused to come before the house' and that was why he was sacked.
    You do some twisting blanch :)

Advertisement