Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sinn Fein Omerta

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

jh79 wrote: »
    It's funny too that Murphy said he spoke to the IRA rather than former members of the IRA.

Not funny at all, consistent with the finding of the PSNI that the leadership structure of the IRA remains intact.

:) He was 'unfit' because he 'refused to come before the house' and that was why he was sacked.
    You do some twisting blanch :)

Great, look forward to Dessie Ellis coming before the house and explaining his criminal history. Maybe, when we resume.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

The only 'witnesses' to the Paul Quinn murder were those who were there. The Gardai, PSNI and the IMC know who was there.

Yes and SF are protecting those people.

grayzer75 wrote: »
    By the same token how can a man be appointed as the top police officer in the free state when in his role in the security forces in the north he colluded with loyalists to murder innocent Irish citizens?

Wow now we are in the land of fantasy

• Registered Users Posts: 69,176 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

blanch152 wrote: »
    Great, look forward to Dessie Ellis coming before the house and explaining his criminal history. Maybe, when we resume.

Get it all out there blanch.

If you want to know what Ellis did, google is your friend, his part in the conflict/war is all there.

• Advertisement

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Yes and SF are protecting those people.

How are they doing that?

If the Gardai, PSNI and IMC know who was there, why would they need witnesses from SF to say they were there?

Make some sense Shef.

Get it all out there blanch.

If you want to know what Ellis did, google is your friend, his part in the conflict/war is all there.

A man. singularly unfit for public office.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭jm08

More lies and obfuscation. You know, I know, anyone who has read up on this case knows, that the apology is not acceptable to Breege Quinn, and that Conor Murphy has not withdrawn his most serious accusation that Paul Quinn was a criminal. Neither has he gone to the police with the information about the people in the IRA he claimed to have spoken to.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/breege-quinn-calls-on-conor-murphy-to-say-paul-quinn-was-not-a-criminal-1.4176243

This case isn't over, and I make no apology for raising it again and again, until Paul Quinn's family get the apology they deserve, the action from Sinn Fein that they deserve, and the justice they deserve. I am sorry if it inconveniences your rosy-eyed view of Sinn Fein.

The apology Mrs Quinn is looking for is a statement from Murphy is that her son was not involved in criminality. Do you know if that is true or not?

If it is true that he was not involved in criminality, surely its the PSNI she needs to make a statement bearing in mind that is where Bertie got his information from when he made that statement in the Dail (which he sort half hearted withdrew later).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

It's a post conflict/war society where many do not trust the security forces north or south.
    Why would they trust when your dealings with them are used in the way this Guard used them.

Would you ever stop dignifying the Sinn Fein IRA campaign of death and terrorism as a "conflict/war." It is no more a conflict/war than the Hutch /Kinihan killings - though in fairness to the Hutch and Kinihans they don't murder random members of the public.

The only people to "do not trust" the Guards are criminals and their cheerleaders

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=555060828685401&ref=watch_permalink

Lets all remind of us of Mary Lou telling lies live on TV.......even old Gerry got his comments in on this one......lovely bunch of people

• Advertisement

A man. singularly unfit for public office.

Don't vote for him so.

Yet you have no problem with the murderers of Paul Quinn's close association with SF even after the murder and believe them to be a suitable party to govern in not one but two conuntries! Think you're the one who needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

How can SF TD be a Minister for Justice while the party continues to associate with active criminal gangs ?

Or a Minister for Justice who does not trust the Guards but of course trusts and reports to the slithery Gerry Adams. Sick.

onh81 wrote: »
    I take it you’ll also be coming up to Cullyhanna to show your support for the Quinns?

Would not go next nor near any sh1thole town controlled by Sinn Fein IRA in 1000 years.

By the same token how can a man be appointed as the top police officer in the free state when in his role in the security forces in the north he colluded with loyalists to murder innocent Irish citizens?

Lie

Truthvader wrote: »
    Would you ever stop dignifying the Sinn Fein IRA campaign of death and terrorism as a "conflict/war." It is no more a conflict/war than the Hutch /Kinihan killings - though in fairness to the Hutch and Kinihans they don't murder random members of the public.

The only people to "do not trust" the Guards are criminals and their cheerleaders

Hmm...seems not even members of the Gardai trust the Gardai Truth.

https://www.northernsound.ie/majority-gardai-dont-trust-force-enough-disclose-whistleblower-information/

After what we have been through with the Gardai and with the RUC, how could you even begin to say that they are trusted yet? We have a long way to go on that front.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭Niallof9

i think people need to read outside the lines here. there quite clearly is something else about it as referenced in another thread around the trial and in the recent reports. it hardly takes Poirot to figure some of the links/crossovers and obvious circles (politically, socially, in sport) these people move in. The clues are in the first few paragraphs of a recent newspaper report.

and here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058103866&page=4

The facts of the matter are Crossmaglen is the heart of Republican country. Is anybody really surprised here that there could be isssues arising around good Republicans..?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭jh79

Don't vote for him so.

Francie, would it be fair to say that you don't care what SF get up to as long as they deliver a United Ireland?

Francie, would it be fair to say that you don't care what SF get up to as long as they deliver a United Ireland?

I have given you personally the names of 2 SF reps I wouldn't vote for.

Stop JH79. I care about my country and I care about who governs us.

I have given you personally the names of 2 SF reps I wouldn't vote for.

Stop JH79. I care about my country and I care about who governs us.

Asked before but didn't get an answer. What would it take for you not to vote for SF outside of the terms of the GFA?

If there was evidence that the party helped Slab or McCabe in a meaningful way such as passing on sensitive information would you withdraw your support?

Asked before but didn't get an answer. What would it take for you not to vote for SF outside of the terms of the GFA?

If there was evidence that the party helped Slab or McCabe in a meaningful way such as passing on sensitive information would you withdraw your support?

Already answered. If the party break their committment to the GFA...if any party does (that includes FG, FF and others) then they won't be getting a vote from me.

What individual members of a party do is subject to review, if they do it with he sanction of the party then that would remove my support too.

Why the scrutiny here? How do you decide who to vote for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

Just google Drew Harris collusion, miami showband, glennane gange, mc gurks bar, loughlinisland and you'll see what he was at. But we know the wee FFG fanboys don't care what happens to people north of the border unless it suits their agenda.

Drew Harris was the top man in special branch in the north. He and his colleagues were running loyalist agents across the north and giving them information on 'targets'. Google Mark Haddock and you'll see the type of person Harris was running but you don't care because it doesn't suit your agenda.

Already answered. If the party break their committment to the GFA...if any party does (that includes FG, FF and others) then they won't be getting a vote from me.

What individual members of a party do is subject to review, if they do it with he sanction of the party then that would remove my support too.

Why the scrutiny here? How do you decide who to vote for?

Having links to criminal gangs would be an obvious one.

FF will be waiting a long time before they get my vote again due to the crash

Even if i was to ignore SF 's links to murderers and criminals i still wouldn't vote for them due to their populist rhetoric on the economy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Just google Drew Harris collusion, miami showband, glennane gange, mc gurks bar, loughlinisland and you'll see what he was at. But we know the wee FFG fanboys don't care what happens to people north of the border unless it suits their agenda.

Drew Harris was the top man in special branch in the north. He and his colleagues were running loyalist agents across the north and giving them information on 'targets'. Google Mark Haddock and you'll see the type of person Harris was running but you don't care because it doesn't suit your agenda.

Well considering Drew Harris was 10 years of age at the time of the Miami Showband massacre...

I am reporting you for trolling btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭atticu

Oh deary deary me. More lack of basic comprehension skills from Johnny Dogs. The GSOC complaint was in relation to the Garda Golden investigation, not the Garda Donohue one.

Are you trying to tell us that Johnny Dogs has tried to link two things together that don’t go together?

Well, I don’t think that that would be a first for Johnny.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    They won't read one word

Seemingly the SF message to stop spreading vile comments on social media hasn't been passed to the boards team

If the truth is vile to you then you're the problem not social media . You do realise that the newspapers that started this thread have adjusted their headlines right?

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Well considering Drew Harris was 10 years of age at the time of the Miami Showband massacre...

I am reporting you for trolling btw.

Report all you want I couldn't give a toss.

Stephen Travers stated in public that Harris tried at all costs to stop papers being released to the official investigation to protect agents - that's collusion....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Report all you want I couldn't give a toss.

Stephen Travers stated in public that Harris tried at all costs to stop papers being released to the official investigation to protect agents - that's collusion....

Who?

Who?

Not knowing who Stephen Travers is in relation to the subject you are pretending to be knowledgeable about says it all really.
    You need to research before commenting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Why did Marie Bailey speak to Josephine Madigan about her insurance claim?

• Advertisement

Who?

The sole surviving member of the band who was shot at and blown up on the night of the attack by agents of the British state who were serving members of the security forces.

Advertisement