Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sinn Fein Omerta

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭jh79

jm08 wrote: »
    So, it has nothing to do with Mrs Quinn wanting to clear her son's name.
    Thanks for clarifying that.

I've no idea what point you think you've made.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Do you know why Paul Quinn was murdered?

Yes, he fell foul of the son of a good republican, said good republican then ordered his murder. It was carried out by a group of psychopaths, most of whom were members of the IRA.

Pretty simple story, known to most people in the area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

blanch152 wrote: »
    Only you would consider terrorist campaigns to be less heinous than FG's settlement with Revenue for unpaid PRSI on Christmas bonuses.

Only you could take my posts, you seldom quote, and spin yarns from them.
    I never compared one to the other. I pointed out you left all the FF/FG wrongdoings off the check list for suitability. Which you did.

FF/FG lose the state billions on crony deals and incompetence. I'd take that into account.

Bowie wrote: »
    I never compared one to the other. I pointed out you left all the FF/FG wrongdoings off the check list for suitability. Which you did.

I put serious wrongdoings on the checklist, that's why.

If you want to equate settling with Revenue for unpaid PRSI on Christmas bonuses with IRA terrorist activity, man up and say it, instead of posting underhand insults and misdirections.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭jm08

Yes, he fell foul of the son of a good republican, said good republican then ordered his murder. It was carried out by a group of psychopaths, most of whom were members of the IRA.

We know all of that.

You still have not said why he fell foul of the local psychopaths. Would you mind answsering the question please?

• Advertisement

We know all of that.

You still have not said why he fell foul of the local psychopaths. Would you mind answsering the question please?

A full explanation was in my post.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,176 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

:D:D Isn't that nice and neat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

FF/FG lose the state billions on crony deals and incompetence. I'd take that into account.

Most humans in the world would consider life above everything else. Money included. So far you have gone around in circles trying to compare murder with other issues.

It is disgusting

We know all of that.

What the f**k difference does it make?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

What?

Who is intimidating people? Criminals are intimidating people.

No I don't, I think you are however refusing to countenance the serious legacy they left behind them.

Again. Who am I smearing?

I see you called for back up from party HQ lol

the disappeared, those kidnapped and murdered by the IRA SF for various reasons , those are the disappeared . 3 still missing , hears a link to help

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappeared_(Northern_Ireland)

yes criminals intimidate . IRA SF are criminals . they have in the past and are still today preventing justice being done by intimidating witness because of possible political reputations , its sort of what this thread is about ,, come one now francie you are in every single thread sprouting the exact same things , don't pretend you don't know

• Advertisement

A full explanation was in my post.

No. You have given no reason as to what the row was about. Would you mind saying what it was about please as you behave as if you know everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

If you want to equate settling with Revenue for unpaid PRSI on Christmas bonuses with IRA terrorist activity, man up and say it, instead of posting underhand insults and misdirections.

Didn't wouldn't.
    Repeating your false spin doesn't make it truerer.

You misrepresented my quote. You do it constantly. That's not meant as an insult.

Am I more sure FF/FG will ride the tax payer to fill crony pockets or SF will blow up the spike on O'Connell street? I'll have to go with the first one Marty (Whelan).

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

Really? where did you get this story from?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,668 ✭✭✭✭maccored

lads, why are ye's bothering replying to the unionist minded posters? All they want is to talk you down, waffle on a bit and hear themselves pontificate. The last time I heard 'sinn fein IRA' being used as much was way back in the Trimble days. Anyone who has that little interest, in that everything is 'SF IRA' isnt worth bothering with. Pure lazy thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,152 ✭✭✭✭charlie14

No. You have given no reason as to what the row was about. Would you mind saying what it was about please as you behave as if you know everything.

Are you suggesting that whatever this row was about justifies a bunch of psychopathic thugs savagely beating someone to death ?

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    What the f**k difference does it make?

If you know the motive, there is a good chance you will be able to prosecute the perpetrators.

Thats what we all want, isn't it?

charlie14 wrote: »
    Are you suggesting that whatever this row was about justifies a bunch of psychopathic thugs savagely beating someone to death ?

No.

No.

Then as somebody else has said, what the f**k difference does it make what the row was about.

Then as somebody else has said, what the f**k difference does it make what the row was about.

Well, for example, if it was over a woman, it would enable the PSNI/Bertie Ahern/SF/Enda Kenny/ Olivia Mitchell, Hugh Orde, BBC Spotlight etc. to clear Paul Quinn's name that he had anything to do with criminality, which is what Mrs Quinn wants - her son's name to be cleared of having had anything to do with criminality. Lets not forget, Paul Quinn lost his life and Mrs Quinn lost a son. She is looking for small comfort for that and she should be given it.

mynamejeff wrote: »
    I see you called for back up from party HQ lol

the disappeared, those kidnapped and murdered by the IRA SF for various reasons , those are the disappeared . 3 still missing , hears a link to help

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappeared_(Northern_Ireland)

This was one of the documents that have led me to my current view of SF and IRA. http://www.niassembly.gov.uk/globalassets/documents/raise/knowledge_exchange/briefing_papers/series7/dempster180418.pdf
    Also, Geoff Knufler telling the Assembly that he was satisfied that former mebers of the IRA were doing all they could to assist. (I cannot find the link)

yes criminals intimidate . IRA SF are criminals . they have in the past and are still today preventing justice being done by intimidating witness because of possible political reputations , its sort of what this thread is about ,, come one now francie you are in every single thread sprouting the exact same things , don't pretend you don't know

Yet the evidence laid out in this case (Aaron Brady) is that SF did what they said they would do...assist in every way possible to get justice for the Donohue family. They convinced a reluctant witness (we still don't know the nature of that reluctance, despite the usual jumping to conclusions by the usuals) to give his evidence.

They, as Pat Leavy and the other journalists wrote, gave Gardai 'the break they needed in the case'.

For that they have received yet another botched attempt to blacken the name of the party.

Seems to me it is not SF that is out on a very dodgy limb here.

• Advertisement

If you know the motive, there is a good chance you will be able to prosecute the perpetrators.

Establishing a motive is one thing, gathering evidence for a successful prosecuting when there is wholesale intimidation of witnesses is a whole different matter.

Well, for example, if it was over a woman, it would enable the PSNI/Bertie Ahern/SF/Enda Kenny/ Olivia Mitchell, Hugh Orde, BBC Spotlight etc. to clear Paul Quinn's name that he had anything to do with criminality, which is what Mrs Quinn wants - her son name to be cleared of having anything to do with criminality. Lets not forget, Paul Quinn lost his life and Mrs Quinn lost a soul. She is looking for small comfort for that and she should be given it.

When did Paul Quinn need to clear his name???????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

jh79 wrote: »
    Why hasn't Conor Murphy been expelled from the party for associating with the murderers?

Because the party is riddled with murderers and there would be no-one left

Yet the evidence laid out in this case (Aaron Brady) is that SF did what they said they would do...assist in every way possible to get justice for the Donohue family. They convinced a reluctant witness (we still don't know the nature of that reluctance, despite the usual jumping to conclusions by the usuals) to give his evidence.

The witness was reluctant because he/she though they would ghet killed by the PIRA. If this was a high ranking PIRA figure would SF have come back and allowed the person to talk to the Garda?

Also you seem to have forgotten to tell us why SF took weeks to say the witness could talk to the Garda.

Your having a laugh if you think that is assist in every way possible to get justice for the Donohue family.

The witness was reluctant because he/she though they would ghet killed by the PIRA. If this was a high ranking PIRA figure would SF have come back and allowed the person to talk to the Garda?

Have you a source for this? How do you know that the witness was reluctant because he/she thought they would get killed by the IRA?

Also you seem to have forgotten to tell us why SF took weeks to say the witness could talk to the Garda.
    I have no idea.

Your having a laugh if you think that is assist in every way possible to get justice for the Donohue family.

They are asked to assist with a reluctant witness, they do and Gardai recieve 'the break they needed in the case'.

Not sure what else they could have done...can you elaborate?

You'll note Cronyism, fraud and 'inappropriate behaviour' were left off the check list. Sure it's only billions of tax payer euros.

Because all these vague unsubstantiated Sinn Fein Trumpy fake news allegations are so much worse than beating a boy to death.

What is most revealing is the Sinn Fein double think on all matters. "Crime " might not be really crime if it is "authorised" by Sinn Fein /IRA It might just be "understandable". It could even be "unauthorised" but still just a little bit wrong - but not a crime. A murder might not really be a murder, it might be an unauthorised "action" or it might be just regrettable. It might also be an "authorised" murder in which case it is OK and no-one is allowed seek justice or explanation - and of course even when a Garda killer is actually convicted he might really be innocent.

Twisting and wriggling to the bitter end. Sickening to read all the posts but above all very very revealing. Hope some of the eejits who voted Sinn Fein because of the "magic porridge pot" solution to housing are reading this thread

When did Paul Quinn need to clear his name???????

Since Bertie Ahern announced to the Dail that the reason he was murdered ''pertained to feuds about criminality that were taking place".

A couple of weeks later he said:

"I am glad to state what the minister told the family yesterday, that we have no evidence whatsoever that Paul Quinn was involved in criminal activity."

Mrs Quinn wants a statement from Conor Murphy saying that her son ''Paul Quinn was not a criminal."

Who knows? What did Robert McCartney do? Joe Rafferty?, the women in the Irish Times last week who had both her legs ripped off in the Abercorn Restaurant bombing, the people out for a pint in Birmingham?

What motive would you need if your entitled to mutilate other people from the off

Establishing a motive is one thing, gathering evidence for a successful prosecuting when there is wholesale intimidation of witnesses is a whole different matter.

Why not just look after Mrs Quinn first of all, by clearing her son's name?

• Advertisement

Truthvader wrote: »
    Who knows? What did Robert McCartney do? Joe Rafferty?, the women in the Irish Times last week who had both her legs ripped off in the Abercorn Restaurant bombing, the people out for a pint in Birmingham?

What motive would you need if your entitled to mutilate other people from the off

Its about Mrs Quinn wanting to clear her son's name.

Advertisement