Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sinn Fein Omerta

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,176 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

mynamejeff wrote: »
    bombing babies and bands aside intimidating witnesses into silence is scumbaggery .

murdering gardai and innocent people is scumbaggery

allowing drug dealers to operate in an area destroying family's as long as thy pay tax is scumbaggery

smuggling fuel cigarettes and booze is scumbaggery

SF have all the criteria of a organised crime gang

asserting that the SF IRA that exists today has any legitimate connection with the SF that existed during the war of independence and civil war is a lie , claiming that the current SF is the oldest political party in Ireland has been done in previous threads is also a lie.

here is the link in the SF IRA website asking people to join the "online army"

https://www.sinnfein.ie/contents/26753

Shinner bots have been publicly asked to stop abusing people on line . google the world for further information .

you know this you post on all SF threads as do the same few profiles

it wasn't sf that engaged in all you mention, that was the IRA.
    sinn fein is the oldest political party and modern sf are the same as the old sf.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

sinn fein is the oldest political party and modern sf are the same as the old sf.

you see that right there is a LIE

this lie has been debunked in a thread on this site already , im sure you were party to that thread too

SF that exists now was founded 17 January 1970

Why do you believe that ? because it says so on the SF website ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,668 ✭✭✭✭maccored

https://www.sinnfein.ie/contents/26753

recruitment link for shnnerbots

put up or shut up. Im not interested in trying to run after you to get an answer. Posting a link to a page where SF are trying to increase their social media and online presence doesnt make 'shnnerbots'. Paranoia springs to mind. Either that or you havent heard of this 'new' thing called the social media.

maccored wrote: »
    put up or shut up. Im not interested in trying to run after you to get an answer. Posting a link to a page where SF are trying to increase their social media and online presence doesnt make 'shnnerbots'. Paranoia springs to mind. Either that or you havent heard of this 'new' thing called the social media.

A transparent and open campaign to recruit online activists v a secret (Leo got rumbled) campaign to deploy anonymous posters pretending they are neutral (the definition of a bot)

But Jeff has a prob with the first one. :D:D

• Advertisement

maccored wrote: »

lol what do you want a dead shinnerbot at your feet ?

its not a new term or phenomena ,

theres your proof follow the link

A transparent and open campaign to recruit online activists v a secret (Leo got rumbled) campaign to deploy anonymous posters pretending they are neutral (the definition of a bot)

But Jeff has a prob with the first one. :D:D

I have a problem with cowardly bullies and people who try to intimidate others

remember what the threads is about

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

You'd hate FG so. Have a look at what they done to Maurice McCabe.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

you see that right there is a LIE

this lie has been debunked in a thread on this site already , im sure you were party to that thread too

SF that exists now was founded 17 January 1970

Why do you believe that ? because it says so on the SF website ?

nothing was debunked and there are no lies.
    a party disbanding and reforming again with the same goals and wishes is ultimately the same party because it can trace it's herritage back to it's original founding.

lol what do you want a dead shinnerbot at your feet ?

its not a new term or phenomena ,

theres your proof follow the link

they are a myth so your link is not proof of anything bar sf are encouraging the spreading of their message on social media via supporters and community activists.
    a complete non-issue, completely open and transparent.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

piplip87 wrote: »
    Are ye Shinnerbots screaming media bias ? Jaysus FF/FG are getting some serious heat over this golf gate craic. Although I haven't heard one claim of media bias ?

There is a big difference to reporting on big news of national interest and using the parents of a murdered man in the run up to an election, while ignoring issues relevant to the governance of the country. That was disgusting.

• Advertisement

Anonymous online accounts...cowardly and can be used to bully.

I have a problem with a political party secretly trying to set them up...do you?

smurgen wrote: »
    You'd have FG so. Have a look at what they done to Maurice McCabe.

I wouldn't be a fan of FG either of FF for that matter ,

a party disbanding and reforming again with the same goals and wishes is ultimately the same party because it can trace it's herritage back to it's original founding.

they are a myth so your link is not proof of anything bar sf are encouraging the spreading of their message on social media via supporters and community activists.

yes it was debunked and yes it is a lie

I restate , same lie different threads

Anonymous online accounts...cowardly and can be used to bully.

I have a problem with a political party secretly trying to set them up...do you?

again like this guy

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/former-sinn-féin-member-apologises-for-anonymous-social-media-abuse-1.4327497

Do you see 'former' there in big letters?

All party's have issues with members going rogue like this. Please let's not bore everyone again linking to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

jm08 wrote: »
    So, Bloody Sunday and Dublin-Monaghan bombings etc. were ethnic cleanings carried out by sociopathic mass murderers?

Yes. What’s your point?

Do you see 'former' there in big letters?

All party's have issues with members going rogue like this. Please let's not bore everyone again linking to them.

Former after the fact ,

lot of Former in SF

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/sinn-féin-loses-13-public-representatives-over-bullying-claims-1.3381372

We know Vardkar had a spin unit. We know he suggested setting up anonymous social media accounts. We know FG spent more than any other party on Social Media in the election but people criticising the zombie gombeen FF/FG government must be shinners and must be bots.... :rolleyes:

Here's an article republished this weekend featuring the man and party du jour.

https://www.independent.ie/opinion/analysis/carol-hunt-contempt-exposes-our-toxic-culture-of-bullying-26835845.html

Have a read, you may need to widen your crusade.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

You wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of Dessie Ellis. Heard he has an ‘explosive’ personality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Ah no...not rogue members, every party has them.

I was talking about systemic organised anonymous campaigns. Maybe they are among us already?
    https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/varadkar-suggested-creating-anonymous-accounts-online-to-make-positive-comments-on-news-37275799.html

The only systemic organised anonymous campaign is the SFOS.

We know it exists, we don’t know the members.

blanch152 wrote: »
    The only systemic organised anonymous campaign is the SFOS.

We know it exists, we don’t know the members.

Anytime you see a SF post online...that's a product of it I'd imagine.

Loads of it going on.

You see something pro FG...for example from somebody who says they are a supporter of another party, that's in dubious territory, because the purpose of 'anonymous' accounts is to hide what they really are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭Higgins5473

Anytime you see a SF post online...that's a product of it I'd imagine.

Loads of it going on.

You see something pro FG...for example from somebody who says they are a supporter of another party, that's in dubious territory, because the purpose of 'anonymous' accounts is to hide what they really are.

why do you bother with these idiots?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

why do you bother with these idiots?

I'm beginning to ask myself the same question now tbh, I've repeatedly asked a poster to address a question on another thread, but all they can do is ignore if, and make it Sinn Fein related.

I've decided to simply ignore their shyte now until they answer it either way. It's pointless and tiresome.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,719 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

defending oneself against oppression is not ethnic cleansing.

Kingsmill is defending yourself now?

I see you are going all Donald Trump on this one, with some fake facts.

The Irish Labour Party is actually the oldest political party in the state.

markodaly wrote: »
    Kingsmill is defending yourself now?

Bloody Sunday is legitimate democracy in action now is it? We could play this game all day.

Bowie wrote: »
    Bloody Sunday is legitimate democracy in action now is it? We could play this game all day.

Why are you following me around boards Bowie?

My question was to EOTR. The PIRA and SF clearly engaged in sectarian actions.
    Nice whataboutery though.

markodaly wrote: »
    Why are you following me around boards Bowie?

My question was to EOTR. The PIRA and SF clearly engaged in sectarian actions.
    Nice whataboutery though.

I'm posting as I like. You are asking questions (answering none) in an open forum. Maybe pm if you want to chat privately with others?
    If you post in hobbies or farming I'll not be along.

• Advertisement

Bowie wrote: »
    I'm posting as I like. You are asking questions (answering none) in an open forum. Maybe pm if you want to chat privately with others?
    If you post in hobbies or farming I'll not be along.

Just because its an open forum, doesn't mean one gets to stalk other posters.

Again, my question was to EOTR, not you.

Advertisement