Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sinn Fein Omerta

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,176 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

blanch152 wrote: »
    You have spoken in the past of Gerry Adams troubled family past and hinted at his father being the reason for that in your defence of his handling of child abuse allegations. Several people on here, including myself, have spoken of the chilling nature of the man, his lack of empathy, his soullessness. Take it all together and it is easy to add up.

Loads of people have family issues...politicians to the farmer to the shopkeeper.

What is your point?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,668 ✭✭✭✭maccored

I have worked in the North, I have travelled in the North, I am friends with people from the North, I have had friends with businesses in the North, I have followed Northern politics for a long time, that is enough for me to be able to hold an informed opinion on the North.

Not going by the arguments you make as you dont seem to be aware of any of the nuances. Unless of course you are a Loyalist/unionist. You have the exact kind of opinion someone who hadnt a clue how catholics were treated talks about the north

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

maccored wrote: »
    Not going by the arguments you make as you dont seem to be aware of any of the nuances. Unless of course you are a Loyalist/unionist. You have the exact kind of opinion someone who hadnt a clue how catholics were treated talks about the north

Unlike you who just doesn't have a clue generally

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

you keep trying to label people like that just because they have a different opinion and point of view from you

FG FF Unionist Loyalist West Brit etc etc with not evidence apart from not sharing your rather extreme views

you should look into why you do that

Edgware wrote: »
    Unlike you who just doesn't have a clue generally

and yet you do. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

mynamejeff wrote: »
    you keep trying to label people like that just because they have a different opinion and point of view from you

FG FF Unionist Loyalist West Brit etc etc with not evidence apart from not sharing your rather extreme views

you should look into why you do that

a very very simple reason. blanch152 has the same attitude completely to unionists and loyalists I have met. in general have no clue to what the underdogs in the north (ie catholics) had to live through and in some places - like derry - the conditions they were forced to live in.

Am I not allowed to say that because you tell me I cant? you should look into why you do that

a very very simple reason. blanch152 has the same attitude completely to unionists and loyalists I have met. in general have no clue to what the underdogs in the north (ie catholics) had to live through and in some places - like derry - the conditions they were forced to live in.

Am I not allowed to say that because you tell me I cant? you should look into why you do that

again because some one doesn't have the same views as you doesn't mean you can label them without evidence

its not black and white as you seem to think

Starting to think you don't seem to understand or care about the topic and the situation and are just trying to shut down threads as part of an group of posters with a single agenda ,

same old same

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

a very very simple reason. blanch152 has the same attitude completely to unionists and loyalists I have met. in general have no clue to what the underdogs in the north (ie catholics) had to live through and in some places - like Derry - the conditions they were forced to live in.

You were from Omagh a few pages ago, make your mind up at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

IAMAMORON wrote: »

How does that contradict anything about being from Omagh?

I have lived in Ireland, Saudi Arabia, Australia and NYC for example, but not at the same time.

FFS.

McMurphy wrote: »
    How does that contradict anything about being from Omagh?

I have lived in Ireland, Saudi Arabia, Australia and NYC for example, but not at the same time.

FFS.

Congratulations, I am glad you got / get around. Nice one.

I hear the wind in NYC is a bitch in the winter? Tell me more.

• Advertisement

It was a long time ago, before Sinn Fein adopted the fake veneer of political correctness.

Blanch if you ever needed proof that you may have a touch of an obsession about the shinners - have a look at this answer?

You knew Catholics forced out of Derry by Catholics.

I ask why they were forced out?

You reply with something to do with SINN FEIN.

Willy Frazer didn't have a patch on you. If you would prefer not to say, just say so.

Congratulations, I am glad you got / get around. Nice one.

I hear the wind in NYC is a bitch in the winter? Tell me more.

I'm only pointing out the flaws in your posts, stop and think for a second before you reply, your posts only make you look like a username on the site has a connection to your posts.

again because some one doesn't have the same views as you doesn't mean you can label them without evidence

its not black and white as you seem to think

Starting to think you don't seem to understand or care about the topic and the situation and are just trying to shut down threads as part of an group of posters with a single agenda ,

same old same

I reserve the right to likened blanch152 to a unionist, considering s/he has precisely the same viewpoint.

staring to think you are a tad paranoid with your 'shut down threads' claims.

I went to college in derry in the mid 80s and lived in the bogside. Did you realise that was possible - derry is only 40 odd miles from omagh.

Or is this more WHATABOUTERY?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Blanch if you ever needed proof that you may have a touch of OCD - have a look at this answer?

You knew Catholics forced out of Derry by Catholics.

I ask why they were forced out?

You reply with something to do with SINN FEIN.

Willy Frazer didn't have a patch on you. If you would prefer not to say, just say so.

Why would I share personal information about people I know from Derry on these boards when every second Sinn Fein supporter claims to have grown up oppressed on the Bogside? Even though I doubt the veracity of the claims, I won't share information that may identify someone.

I reserve the right to likened blanch152 to a unionist, considering s/he has precisely the same viewpoint.

I dare say anyone not part of the Omerta is a unionist in your book, you said as much a few pages back as well, before you developed an identity crisis and forgot where you came from.

Lies are too easily forgotten, if your going to take line balls at least make sure you get the ball back in play, no fluting around please.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

You can label me all you like, it once again shows up a trait I have noted on here before, which is the tendency of Sinn Fein supporters to label those they disagree with in an attempt to dehumanise their opponents and somehow to disregard their opinions.

Why would I share personal information about people I know from Derry on these boards when every second Sinn Fein supporter claims to have grown up oppressed on the Bogside? Even though I doubt the veracity of the claims, I won't share information that may identify someone.

Why mention it at all so, it's as much use as me posting "I know lads from D15 who were made leave D15 by locals from D15" FFS.

Without context or a bit of background information it has as much relevancy as a fart in a frog suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,176 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

But 'they introduced you to Paul Brady'. What was the relevance of that bit?

Are you saying that people who knew Paul Brady where fecked out of Derry?

Was it his music?

I'm only pointing out the flaws in your posts, stop and think for a second before you reply, your posts only make you look like a username on the site has a connection to your posts.

I don't like Australians either.

Fee Fie Foe Fum and all that. They're rude as well you know. ( The Aussies ).

• Advertisement

I dare say anyone not part of the Omerta is a unionist in your book, you said as much a few pages back as well, before you developed an identity crisis and forgot where you came from.

i had to google 'Omerta'. i see the idea of travelling 40 miles is a new concept to you. Stop trying to make **** up please. I am from Omagh and I went to college in Derry. Is that too much info for your brain to process?
    Lies are too easily forgotten, if your going to take line balls at least make sure you get the ball back in play, no fluting around please.

Whatever the **** you are on about, good luck with it. Take your own advice.

But 'they introduced you to Paul Brady'. What was the relevance of that bit?

Are you saying that people who knew Paul Brady where fecked out of Derry?

Was it his music?

Brady is from Strabane is he not?

You can label me all you like, it once again shows up a trait I have noted on here before, which is the tendency of Sinn Fein supporters to label those they disagree with in an attempt to dehumanise their opponents and somehow to disregard their opinions.

if it quacks like a unionist .....

i had to google 'Omerta'. i see the idea of travelling 40 miles is a new concept to you. Stop trying to make **** up please. I am from Omagh and I went to college in Derry. Is that too much info for your brain to process?

Whatever the **** you are on about, good luck with it. Take your own advice.

At this stage if you said you played prop forward for Sligo IT I couldn't believe you.

You will tell me you weren't allowed sit A levels in Irish next. Go for it.

omaghrta

didn't you try to label me a blueshirt too a while ago too without cause ?

im pointing out a pattern of behaviour its easily verifiable , just look back at all the threads that were locked and why

Brady is from Strabane is he not?

For you that is in the know.

A Tyronian in the Creggan, did the unionists get up your wick? Must have been tough juggling the bomb making with your studies ?

Don't tell me, electronic engineering in the jolly polly?

Did you put on a posh accent for the any of the Prody skirt you took a shine to?

At this stage if you said you played prop forward for Sligo IT I couldn't believe you.

You will tell me you weren't allowed sit A levels in Irish next. Go for it.

i couldnt give a bollocks what you think

didn't you try to label me a blueshirt too a while ago too without cause ?

im pointing out a pattern of behaviour its easily verifiable , just look back at all the threads that were locked and why

i dont htink i have ever used the term 'blueshirt', so no - you are incorrect.

• Advertisement

For you that is in the know.

A Tyronian in the Creggan, did the unionists get up your wick? Must have been tough juggling the bomb making with your studies ?

Don't tell me, electronic engineering in the jolly polly?

Did you put on a posh accent for the any of the Prody skirt you took a shine to?

Computers in 1986. Not that its any of your concern. Dont give up the day job btw - the comedy act is terrible

Advertisement