Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone speed issues with Netflix/Amazon.

Options
  • 18-08-2020 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Vodafone has a new feature - Netfiix and Amazon and Youtube speeds are restricted between 0.3 to 3 to 6 Mb while speed on laptop is 66-90 Mbps.

Anyone else who face this issue? VF suggested it is an issue with Netflix.

Netflix works fine with Three/Virgin. I had a VF earlier and it worked fine in other house as well.

Anyone else facing this issue. Please suggest

TIA

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

OP, you know Vodafone won't read your post right? (you've worded the post like its aimed at them)

This is the consumer issue forum, what assistance are you looking from people to help you with your Vodafone issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

OP, if you have a complaint about a telecoms company, I believe ccpc or comreg are the people you need to talk to (not certain if you need to follow the companies complaints procedure first before going to those people but no harm in asking them to confirm or not)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 brianocon77

Cabaal wrote: »
    OP, you know Vodafone won't read your post right? (you've worded the post like its aimed at them)

This is the consumer issue forum, what assistance are you looking from people to help you with your Vodafone issue?

Amended. I have shared link with VF of this forum. Having said that, I have amended so that others can share inputs

Advertisement