Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digger insurance.

• 18-08-2020 2:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

Hi all looking to get insurance on a mini digger. Bought it for doing jobs around my house and land and the home house needs work on septic tank etc. Any of the places I’ve tried won’t quote as they say it has to be under a business or if I had a farm. Anyone recommend any that would quote. Just insurance god forbid in case it was ever to be stole or caught on fire.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,999 ✭✭✭Eggs For Dinner

Dupont wrote: »
    Hi all looking to get insurance on a mini digger. Bought it for doing jobs around my house and land and the home house needs work on septic tank etc. Any of the places I’ve tried won’t quote as they say it has to be under a business or if I had a farm. Anyone recommend any that would quote. Just insurance god forbid in case it was ever to be stole or caught on fire.

Try Fingal Insurance (not linked in any way)

Advertisement