Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How have you found your family and romantic relationships since rona?

Options
  • 18-08-2020 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭

What are you talking about on any given day? I realized how boring I am as a person. If am not doing or passively engaged in something, then my actual input is minimal. Think it was Einstein who said something about man left to his own devices is condemned to a dull existence. It's not that but something similar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,170 ✭✭✭limnam

What are you talking about on any given day?

What to eat mostly.

Yesterday, I told my OH about the adventure I had, holding the cat up to catch a spider on the ceiling.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,007 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

What or who is RONA OP?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭brisan

What are you talking about on any given day? I realized how boring I am as a person. If am not doing or passively engaged in something, then my actual input is minimal. Think it was Einstein who said something about man left to his own devices is condemned to a dull existence. It's not that but something similar.

I was talking to my wife yesterday................................she seems like a nice person

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

AMKC wrote: »
    What or who is RONA OP?

CORONA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,573 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

CORONA
    Do you saw stuff like 'Heino' too?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,007 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

CORONA

Awe ok. Surely it would have just been easier to say C-19 if you want to be lazy about it.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

C-19 sounds so depressing. We need to take the co out of rona.

Advertisement