Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Airsoft gear

• 19-08-2020 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Looking to buy some gear (camo, vests, AEG, ect) to get started. Anyone got anything for sale or have any reccomdations?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Raider32

Hi Look up Aliexpress for really Cheap Airsoft kit although takes up to a month to get to ireland coming from china.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭sam_massey

How much are you looking to spend on a aeg?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,169 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Looking to buy some gear (camo, vests, AEG, ect) to get started. Anyone got anything for sale or have any reccomdations?
    Cheers

I've a full set for sale on here - the thread is called "airsoft motherload"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 129 ✭✭Airsoft_David

I have a cheap Cyma Ak that i can sell you,Also have a pair of anti fog goggles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Have a pair of Helikon multicam pants on my For Sale thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

Hi, I am currently doing up a few job lots of gear, and I should be able to sort you out with an ASG G36C with 3 mags, a Dan Wesson Revolver with 6 shells, a Trishot shotgun, eye and face protection, and depending on your size, a green uniform. Also have a bag of 0.2 BBs, some CO2 bulbs for the revolver, a holster, slings, attachments and red dots. I will go through my stores and see what else I have too.

The G36C will be Rhopped, rewired and have a new high torque motor fitted.

So that's 3 guns and a bunch of gear for €200. They will be serviced by myself and running 100%.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Smithwicks96

Very interested where are you based?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

Virginia, Cavan, or Dublin. I work in Leixlip in Kildare too.

Advertisement