Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing service in Cork?

Options
  • 19-08-2020 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

There is few page of paper I would like to print from internet/USB drive and I don't have a printer at home. I was wondering does anyone know any place offering printing service as I read most of them do not offer it nowadays due to Covid.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭PreCocious

bonjurkes wrote: »
    There is few page of paper I would like to print from internet/USB drive and I don't have a printer at home. I was wondering does anyone know any place offering printing service as I read most of them do not offer it nowadays due to Covid.

You could try Mouse Cafe Cork/ Badger & Dodo at the bottom of Barrack Street (just up from the Enterprise). They advertise as doing printing from pc/usb etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Cork City Library. 10c a page.

Advertisement