Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iCloud help

Options
  • 19-08-2020 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am getting daily pop-ups informing me that my iCloud storage is full on my iPhone - I know this but want to pop-ups to stop. If I need more storage on my phone I'll delete some pics\apps off my phone - I don't need this constant annoyance and I don't want to sign up to a monthly charge. How can I stop it from showing up?

Also, there is obviously a load of stuff on iCloud - is there a way to go in and see everything that is currently in my iCloud and select\delete as needed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Open iCloud.com on a laptop.
    Take a backup of what you want and delete it from iCloud then.

To stop the notification on the phone, you can similar turn off the iCloud backup in settings. Once you clear space, you can turn on backup settings again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Hi all,

I am getting daily pop-ups informing me that my iCloud storage is full on my iPhone - I know this but want to pop-ups to stop. If I need more storage on my phone I'll delete some pics\apps off my phone - I don't need this constant annoyance and I don't want to sign up to a monthly charge. How can I stop it from showing up?

Also, there is obviously a load of stuff on iCloud - is there a way to go in and see everything that is currently in my iCloud and select\delete as needed?

Go to 'Manage Storage' in iCloud in Settings on the iPhone and it shows everything that's saved to your iCloud. You can select each item individually and delete the stuff you don't want. The health app is a big user of data for some reason for me.

Advertisement