Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS350 Alarm Rings, No Mains power (due to storm), display Off - Help

Options
  • 20-08-2020 1:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,
    Due to strong winds we are experiencing a power outage. The alarm is now ringing (Aritech CS350). The display of the control panel is off, no control lights visible (at the beginning of the power outage the panel was beeping and I could see on the display something related to the Mains) imputed the code an went to bed. Didn’t take long and the alarms started ringing - went to the panel to input the code again but nothing was displayed. Imputed blindly the code with no success. Assuming the battery is gone. Is there any way to turn off this alarms sound before me and my neighbours go nuts from the noise? Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

Sorry no help but have you googled the brand. Might be something there. Good luck

Advertisement