Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny 'poisoned'

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Sand wrote: »
    So you don't contest that western media is suppressed. The same media you rely on to inform you about Putin and Russia.

No I never said that, nice attempt at strawmanning though. The ex Guardian journalist is still a journalist and is still alive with no threat of him being murdered, you're the one trying to compare his situation with actual murdered journalists. Like I said you've drunk the kool aid, that much is clear.

You also claimed there is no evidence for Navalnys poisoning which means you're accusing the German hospital of lying. By extension you are also accusing the Dutch of lying too because the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons there also confirmed he was poisoned with novichok. And finally your own ears are lying to you too because Navalny literally tricked the FSB agent who was part of the poisoning team into admitting the poisoning. All the evidence is there for everyone to see yet you want us to beleive that Putin would never poison an opponent. Despite multiple intelligence agencies confirming he has done this before twice in the UK.

Really I think your crazy theories would be much better off suited to the conspiracy theories forum as you would find a welcome audience there. And seeing as you feel so suppressed by the western media why dont you consider moving to Russia seeing as you think things are so great in that country. Surely if you feel so suppressed by a Guardian journalist losing his job Russia is where youd feel more comfortable living rather than Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Muahahaha wrote: »
    You also claimed there is no evidence for Navalnys poisoning

Can you quote from my post where I said that?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Of course you cant. You have to lie about what is said because you're unable to argue the points made. When that occurs its usually a good sign you need to rethink things.

Advertisement