Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky fantasy football 20/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Average transfers remaining

Top 10 - 13
    Top 100 - 18.6
    Top 1000 - 26
    Top 5000 - 29.3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

I made a planning oversight in one of my teams and have no Wolves/Palace for Friday captain.

Is it worthwhile getting Jiminez in for it? If it looks like Antonio might be out for a few weeks he would be the transfer out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭claw

thunderdog wrote: »
    I made a planning oversight in one of my teams and have no Wolves/Palace for Friday captain.

Is it worthwhile getting Jiminez in for it? If it looks like Antonio might be out for a few weeks he would be the transfer out

I plan on having a captain for every day there is a match. If you are happy with Jimi's fixtures for the next while go for it. Is Antonio definitely out because West Ham's fixtures are turning for the better soon and he has been chipping away with points anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭denis1501

Brighton v Burnley now on that Friday night too.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Brighton Vs Burnley has joined Southampton Vs Newcastle on Fri 6th November

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Another defensive injury for me with Castagne ruled out until after the IB. Painful having to use another transfer so soon after overhaul.

Now Antonio injured

• Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Now Antonio injured

Yea Antonio injured again. Perhaps picking him this early in the season was a mistake, he's very injury prone.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Yea Antonio injured again. Perhaps picking him this early in the season was a mistake, he's very injury prone.

Was looking at Antonio as a possible transfer in with their fixtures coming up. Will leave alone now.

claw wrote: »
    Was looking at Antonio as a possible transfer in with their fixtures coming up. Will leave alone now.

I'm thinking of getting Trossard back in again. I wonder will he still try the crossbar challenge every time he has a shot though.

• Advertisement

I'm thinking of getting Trossard back in again. I wonder will he still try the crossbar challenge every time he has a shot though.

I have the Rodriguez problem this week again. Not sure what to do there. Sounds like he is out this time. I don't know what to make of Brighton to be honest. I don't trust their defence but they look like they have goals in them.

I have the Rodriguez problem this week again. Not sure what to do there. Sounds like he is out this time. I don't know what to make of Brighton to be honest. I don't trust their defence but they look like they have goals in them.

I have a problem in that I have no player for next Friday so I need Brighton or Southampton coverage and I cant really swap my forwards at the moment so it's realy Ward-Prowse or Trossard I think.

I have a problem in that I have no player for next Friday so I need Brighton or Southampton coverage and I cant really swap my forwards at the moment so it's realy Ward-Prowse or Trossard I think.

That's a tough one. Romeu is doing well with tackles and passes points, he could be an option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Similar dilemma. No Captain tonight. But happy with front 3 so not considering Jimmy.

Stick or should I go Saha?

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

I would scrap the trossard idea. So many better scoring players available. Brighton not really an attacking team

I would scrap the trossard idea. So many better scoring players available. Brighton not really an attacking team

I got in Vestergaard, Foden and Grealish.

Saiss dropped so now looking at making my third defensive transfer in 3 weeks, you couldn't make it up!

Saiss dropped so now looking at making my third defensive transfer in 3 weeks, you couldn't make it up!

Kilman is cheap if you are feeling risky.

Kilman is cheap if you are feeling risky.

Their fixtures turn horrible soon though. I'm looking at one of the Leeds lads now, made a mistake and realised that I don't have a capt for Monday night now so that would kill two birds.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭Porthallian

I now have Antonio, Hamez and Joel Ward all injured.
    I'd rather keep Antonio as he's done really well, not sure when he's due back?

Think a double transfer is needed. Probably Foden and a Leeds/Leicester def as I need a captain for Monday.

Although looking ahead I won't have one for Friday either. So maybe JWP or ASM instead of Foden.

• Advertisement

I now have Antonio, Hamez and Joel Ward all injured.
    I'd rather keep Antonio as he's done really well, not sure when he's due back?

Think a double transfer is needed. Probably Foden and a Leeds/Leicester def as I need a captain for Monday.

Although looking ahead I won't have one for Friday either. So maybe JWP or ASM instead of Foden.

Foden on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

I am starting to think that trying to have a captain for every single match day may not be in our best interests long term.

Given the short notice (10 days) on finding out who plays Friday and Monday, there will be cases where you will not be covered. Trying to cover every day means more transfers being used and / or short term transfers taking priority over better medium term transfers.

Any thoughts?

Hackers wrote: »
    I am starting to think that trying to have a captain for every single match day may not be in our best interests long term.

Given the short notice (10 days) on finding out who plays Friday and Monday, there will be cases where you will not be covered. Trying to cover every day means more transfers being used and / or short term transfers taking priority over better medium term transfers.

Any thoughts?

Any transfer you make has to be someone you are happy with for a while unless they get injured because transfers are so precious. I have a player for Monday and Friday coming up but I wouldn't be racing to get players in to cover them if I didn't. Very hard to predict the results of the 4 matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Foden on the bench.

Yeah scratch that. Might go with JWP. Or Mount.

Just realized I have Saiss aswell. My team is a disaster.

I got in Vestergaard, Foden and Grealish.

2 out of 3 ain't bad. I read Foden was unwell so hoping that's the reason he was benched. He's been good lately, I'll keep him for City's great run of fixtures and get De Bruyne in too.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Back in the ffhub podcast on Sunday. So plenty of notice to make time and listen in.

7.1k and 29k having made only 4 and 5 transfers. Dropped to 14th in boards league although not that far off 1st. Nice to see so many players in the top 10k already!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

I’m not convinced of my transfer last week of Antonio to Zaha. In hindsight I probably should have gone for a 4th defender instead (City/Chelsea)

I’m not convinced of my transfer last week of Antonio to Zaha. In hindsight I probably should have gone for a 4th defender instead (City/Chelsea)

Dias and Zouma look like good value.

• Advertisement

Next 4 fixtures look alright for Palace. Was actually looking at him as a potential transfer in!

Advertisement