Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky fantasy football 20/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

claw wrote: »
    1.5k and 7.1k after the weekend, 9 transfers each. 2nd team isn't covered for Brighton vs Southampton so will have to have a think about that.

Great going. 10k and 18k for me, 10 transfers each. No cover for Brighton or Southampton game in either team but think I'm just going to leave it. Happy with my defenders in each team and there's no attacker from either of those teams I'm interested in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭claw

Great going. 10k and 18k for me, 10 transfers each. No cover for Brighton or Southampton game in either team but think I'm just going to leave it. Happy with my defenders in each team and there's no attacker from either of those teams I'm interested in

Still only 4th in the boards league with my 1st team! If I didn't have cover I would ignore the Monday match. Anyone in the top 20k is well set to move up over the next while because they haven't used the transfers and they will be handy in the New Year.

manual_man wrote: »
    Good weekend for you so. I'm 11.3k(31) and 6.7k(30). No one in Brighton-Southampton in 2nd team. There's rumblings the Villa-Newcastle game could be off due to covid problems. Was glad to see Antonio start yesterday then he gets hooked at half time :pac: Not sure what to do with him now, I think I'll give him the next 2 games then probably shift him on if he's not up to much. Some good fixtures after that though.

Disappointing with Antonio, think he is definitely worth hanging on to. I think most people surely have at least 1 Villa player because of the way the fixtures have been since the overhaul. Should be interesting to see if they call it off and will they reschedule it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Creeping up the rankings in this now 9k and 13k with 10 and 8 transfers used. I've wasted a few transfers with the likes of Fode and Cancelo recently so need to be more careful with who I bring in next.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

14k and 10k with 4 transfers used. Planning on using 8 transfers from now until the end of the year to start next year with 28 transfers. All depending on injuries/covid

• Advertisement

Not sure what to do with Martinez this week. Could move to meslier but already have Dallas. Other options are Fabianski or McCarthy. Might just ride out the blank. A gk transfer seems a bit of a waste

• Registered Users Posts: 29 SJIII

thunderdog wrote: »
    Not sure what to do with Martinez this week. Could move to meslier but already have Dallas. Other options are Fabianski or McCarthy. Might just ride out the blank. A gk transfer seems a bit of a waste

Do you already have a Southampton or Brighton player? McCarthy would cover a captaincy there for you and would be a decent move if not

SJIII wrote: »
    Do you already have a Southampton or Brighton player? McCarthy would cover a captaincy there for you and would be a decent move if not

Yeah have Lamptey as cover for that game.
    Villa still have good games up until the 28th Dec so makes sense to stick with Martinez, despite the blank.

For those who played the sky game last year, roughly when do you think the next overhaul will be?

thunderdog wrote: »
    Yeah have Lamptey as cover for that game.
    Villa still have good games up until the 28th Dec so makes sense to stick with Martinez, despite the blank.

For those who played the sky game last year, roughly when do you think the next overhaul will be?

1st week in February last season, maybe after 22-23 rounds of matches. Probably later this season because of the late start.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Tweet from Dan Cox. Overhaul starts after end of gw22 Feb 6th (until the 13th). Earlier than I'd imagined

https://twitter.com/dancox82/status/1334137678363832321

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 18,698 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Does anyone know how many people play SKY I know it is not in the 7m like fpl. But what is it roughly?

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Does anyone know how many people play SKY I know it is not in the 7m like fpl. But what is it roughly?

I think it's just under 1 million but I'm not sure where I got that figure from tbh.

It's more like 450k if I remember correctly. Multiplying your Sky team rank x20 would give you a good idea how your doing in relation to regular FPL ranking.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

manual_man wrote: »
    It's more like 450k if I remember correctly. Multiplying your Sky team rank x20 would give you a good idea how your doing in relation to regular FPL ranking.

Yea it’s around 450k teams. But most players enter 2 teams so I’d say roughly 200k different players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Sky still have the Friday game up. I presume deadline for week's transfers will be first game Saturday?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Happy4all wrote: »
    Sky still have the Friday game up. I presume deadline for week's transfers will be first game Saturday?

It's game day on sky game, not weekly.

I was originally planning on moving out James Rodriguez to KDB, but with Villa having a likely blank I’ll move Grealish out for KDB instead and get Grealish back in on the 17th (Grealish playing the last day of that gameweek)

Bloody hell. Antonio out injured AGAIN. He has to go!

You need to re-select you captains if you picked them earlier in the week, I just logged in and mine were all unset.

• Advertisement

Dearg81 wrote: »
    You need to re-select you captains if you picked them earlier in the week, I just logged in and mine were all unset.

Good spot, a few will get caught out by that

Took Antonio out of both teams. Took Martinez out as well in one team. That's down to 29 transfers in each.

Dearg81 wrote: »

Did you log in on computer? Just checked the app there and mine were still set.

When I logged in yesterday, they appeared set on the team page, but when I went into the Edit Captains page they weren't. I use a browser, not the app.

Yea I was on my laptop. Hopefully it was just a UI thing and everyone's captains are all still set.

Monster haul for KDB, surprised his ownership isn't higher.

Monster haul for KDB, surprised his ownership isn't higher.

This coupled with Bruno being the other main captaincy option and not starting means anyone that captained KDB could move up a good few places.

Captained KdB so happy with that. Not so happy with a Walker no show!!!

• Advertisement

Up to 932 and 4.2k in the Sky league now, the two lads in front of me in the boards league not far off the top 100 already!

Advertisement