Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky fantasy football 20/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

claw wrote: »
    I think last night showed that it is very dangerous to take risks. I'd say a good few people didn't captain Bruno yesterday. He always chips in with bonus points though even if he doesn't score or assist.

Saka was very unlucky yesterday, goal disallowed offside, hit the post before Luiz got involved.

Yea saka could have had a hat trick in the first 10 minutes very good player. Yes especially Bruno owned by 99% of people it’s such a high risk. Best to play safe for now until last few weeks then go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Changed captaincy last minute from Bruno to Saka.

Almost a great start.

Ima cry :P

Decided to take a chance as I’m around 4K still got 21 transfers left but gonna take some more chances here on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Yea saka could have had a hat trick in the first 10 minutes very good player. Yes especially Bruno owned by 99% of people it’s such a high risk. Best to play safe for now until last few weeks then go for it.

and Bruno got most of his points in the last 10 mins. 2pts vs 18pts is a very harsh result for Saka captainers. I had Fernandes and my rank pretty much stayed the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭claw

Love these rumours about Salah not starting from the FPL thread. No idea what to do with that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Love these rumours about Salah not starting from the FPL thread. No idea what to do with that :(

Throw the armband on one of the city defenders instead?

• Advertisement

thunderdog wrote: »
    Throw the armband on one of the city defenders instead?

Just the 1 city defender so I would be hoping for something that I don't really want to happen :D Will hopefully get some confirmation before 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Probably going on Cancelo or Sterling here.

Captaining Salah, hoping it's rubbish looking at his tweets. Fun night no matter what happens :)

Captaining Salah, hoping it's rubbish looking at his tweets. Fun night no matter what happens :)

Well this ended well. Another horror night :)

I'm finding it a bit boring lately. I seem to be stuck around 1.5k, I'm gonna mix it up with the overhaul.

• Advertisement

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I'm finding it a bit boring lately. I seem to be stuck around 1.5k, I'm gonna mix it up with the overhaul.

Dropped to 387th after last night, down 160 places and down from 66th a few weeks ago. The only thing keeping me going is that I have the transfers. Not putting City defenders in has been a disaster for me.

Dropped to 387th after last night, down 160 places and down from 66th a few weeks ago. The only thing keeping me going is that I have the transfers. Not putting City defenders in has been a disaster for me.

I had 3 city defenders and Ederson at the start of their good run and went from 300th to 36th overall. Could be a season defining move loading up on city players.

I had 3 city defenders and Ederson at the start of their good run and went from 300th to 36th overall. Could be a season defining move loading up on city players.

I know roughly what team I want to put out after the overhaul. The problem going forward is that if we all overload on City defenders then nothing changes. The winner will be the one who adapts if and when City defenders start shipping goals again.

I know roughly what team I want to put out after the overhaul. The problem going forward is that if we all overload on City defenders then nothing changes. The winner will be the one who adapts if and when City defenders start shipping goals again.

I plan on 1/2 city defenders. Their fixtures get tough after overhaul and can see lots of rotation happening.

I plan on 1/2 city defenders. Their fixtures get tough after overhaul and can see lots of rotation happening.

Going with just Dias and Ederson after overhaul should do the job, although I’m fairly happy with Martinez for the rest of the season and spending the extra 1.6mil elsewhere

Smart move, Ederson and Dias will be the only certainties once the Champions league resumes.

Smart move, Ederson and Dias will be the only certainties once the Champions league resumes.

I hope everyone does this. Because then the other 9 players hopefully will be from a larger pool of players than is happening at the moment. And that means some movement in the rankings.

I'm gonna captain Antonio tomorrow in sky and fpl. I having a feeling he'll finally deliver a big score which he has threatened lately.

I'm gonna captain Antonio tomorrow in sky and fpl. I having a feeling he'll finally deliver a big score which he has threatened lately.

Toss between Bruno and Antonio in both. Not sure about Everton at United though, they are a funny old team. What I really need over the weekend are performances from Spurs and Liverpool. Hard to know which I was more depressed with during the week :)

Only have city/Salah options for the Sunday captain. Probably the safest option for captain is Dias for that one

• Advertisement

Toss between Bruno and Antonio in both. Not sure about Everton at United though, they are a funny old team. What I really need over the weekend are performances from Spurs and Liverpool. Hard to know which I was more depressed with during the week :)

I was impressed with Everton against Leeds and Fernandes was lucky to haul midweek, I watched both Pool and Spurs matches unfortunately. Dreadful stuff from both teams, I can't bring myself to captain Son or Salah after that.

I was impressed with Everton against Leeds and Fernandes was lucky to haul midweek, I watched both Pool and Spurs matches unfortunately. Dreadful stuff from both teams, I can't bring myself to captain Son or Salah after that.

Half a chance Mane might be back for that. Liverpool's problem isn't playing the harder matches, it is beating the lower teams for some reason. Think I will captain Salah again.

I agree with you about Bruno, was amazed he was left on to play the whole match. The last 20 minutes were a disgrace. One of those things. Everton go from losing at home to Newcastle to playing very well at Leeds. No idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Is it sterling that has the great record of scoring against Liverpool?

I brought him in recently and might captain him over Salah on Sunday.

Is it sterling that has the great record of scoring against Liverpool?

I brought him in recently and might captain him over Salah on Sunday.

Sterling has only scored once against Liverpool in the league.

I think aguero is the one with a good record v Liverpool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

unsure if Liverpool game will be a cagey low scoring affair or if the Liverpool backline will cave in.

Happy4all wrote: »
    unsure if Liverpool game will be a cagey low scoring affair or if the Liverpool backline will cave in.

Settled on Salah captaincy for tomorrow and Antonio today. Something wrong when captaining Salah is a punt :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I've gone for a punt on Antonio too. He's due a haul.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Gone with Grealish today, hopefully he can show some magic and get me some decent points.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Checked at 12:35 and my captain's weren't set :o

• Advertisement

manual_man wrote: »
    Checked at 12:35 and my captain's weren't set :o

Happened to me last week. Horrible.

Advertisement