Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky fantasy football 20/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

claw wrote: »

Happened to me last week. Horrible.
    Yeah I thought I had them set but maybe I didn't. I'd usually check again ahead of deadline but didn't manage to today. Oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Dearg81

manual_man wrote: »
    Yeah I thought I had them set but maybe I didn't. I'd usually check again ahead of deadline but didn't manage to today. Oh well.

Yea I did the same thing last week too. I think I've missed 3 captain picks this season now is probably more than last season. There's so many game weeks the past 2 months though so it's bound to happen.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Yea I did the same thing last week too. I think I've missed 3 captain picks this season now is probably more than last season. There's so many game weeks the past 2 months though so it's bound to happen.
    Yeah it's tough to keep on top of haha.

I moved up a couple of hundred places despite Antonio captain fail thanks to Martinez and DCL. I have Kane captain today now which will be interesting. He's only in 6.7% of top 1k at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭claw

I moved up a couple of hundred places despite Antonio captain fail thanks to Martinez and DCL. I have Kane captain today now which will be interesting. He's only in 6.7% of top 1k at the moment.

I moved up a bit too due to having Martinez and Coufal. Might captain Son now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Up to 8.5k with my second team. Cresswell and Ward Prowse doing the damage

Have son, but leaving the captaincy on Salah

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Kept Kane as didn't want to waste a transfer so switched captaincy from Salah to him when I saw he started.

Kept Kane as didn't want to waste a transfer so switched captaincy from Salah to him when I saw he started.

That worked out well, got motm as well.

Hallelujah, they actually let in a goal :)

Going forward after the overhaul I think Liverpool are a dead loss apart from Salah or Mane. Klopp still putting square pegs into round holes playing Fabinho and Henderson in defence. They need to be back in midfield for their form to improve. Shown up here against City's midfield.

• Advertisement

Nice rise overnight to 680th, made up for the captain error the previous day. Dallas(c) tonight then on to the overhaul. 15 transfers in the bank. Could be better (but could be worse!). Will be keeping an eye on Leeds players tonight - my latest overhaul draught gives me 7m for any Leeds mid or def - Raphinha, Harrison, Dallas, Ayling the obvious choices. Top 100 has to be the goal now. Will be a tough ask but if I keep chipping away who knows.

Nice rise overnight to 680th, made up for the captain error the previous day. Dallas(c) tonight then on to the overhaul. 15 transfers in the bank. Could be better (but could be worse!). Will be keeping an eye on Leeds players tonight - my latest overhaul draught gives me 7m for any Leeds mid or def - Raphinha, Harrison, Dallas, Ayling the obvious choices. Top 100 has to be the goal now. Will be a tough ask but if I keep chipping away who knows.

Went down to 436th despite captaining Son. Thought I had an alright weekend but obviously not! Don't think anyone in the boards league near the top had a great weekend looking at the scores apart from you! Dallas captain tonight too. Still 18 transfers left. I have the patience of a saint :D

Went down to 436th despite captaining Son. Thought I had an alright weekend but obviously not! Don't think anyone in the boards league near the top had a great weekend looking at the scores apart from you! Dallas captain tonight too. Still 18 transfers left. I have the patience of a saint :D
    Top 100 definitely within your reach with that rank and transfers remaining. I'd even be targeting top 50.

Top 100 definitely within your reach with that rank and transfers remaining. I'd even be targeting top 50.

Can't wait to fill my team with City defenders! Not having them has cost me around 100 points over the last month. Hoping we have the FA Cup schedule before the overhaul ends.

Can't wait to fill my team with City defenders! Not having them has cost me around 100 points over the last month. Hoping we have the FA Cup schedule before the overhaul ends.
    We should have a better idea of things after the FA cup matches midweek. We still won't know everything but that's the nature of this season. It just gives an extra challenge. I believe the FFHub guys will be doing a stream on Friday for last minute overhaul chat, might be useful to tune in.

I slipped a bit in the rankings even with a Kane 24 pointer. I'm guessing gundogan did most of the damage.

We should have a better idea of things after the FA cup matches midweek. We still won't know everything but that's the nature of this season. It just gives an extra challenge. I believe the FFHub guys will be doing a stream on Friday for last minute overhaul chat, might be useful to tune in.

Think I will listen to the podcast for a change! I don't want to slip further back than I have!

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Think I will listen to the podcast for a change! I don't want to slip further back than I have!

I’m on the podcast this coming Friday aswell.

I slipped a bit in the rankings even with a Kane 24 pointer. I'm guessing gundogan did most of the damage.

I think Justin is another one who is doing a fair bit of damage. Not sure how many of us have him but I think a fair few in the top 100 do.

I’m on the podcast this coming Friday aswell.

Remember, Sheffield United strikers and West Brom defenders are the ones to have for the listeners :)

• Advertisement

So what kind of structure are people looking at for the OH?

I'm thinking 4 City for their extra fixtures and then maybe hop off a couple later on
    Bruno
    Kane
    Bamford
    1x Chelsea def/mid
    1x Villa
    1 x Leicester/Everton
    1 x Southampton

Looks a decent spread. Not sure on Salah, not worth the money at the moment and can't see too many days when I'd captain him. Would leave funds in the bank just in case though.

I'm thinking 4 City for their extra fixtures and then maybe hop off a couple later on
    Bruno
    Kane
    Bamford
    1x Chelsea def/mid
    1x Villa
    1 x Leicester/Everton
    1 x Southampton

Looks a decent spread. Not sure on Salah, not worth the money at the moment and can't see too many days when I'd captain him. Would leave funds in the bank just in case though.

As decent a spread as possible with a few City players. Might hang onto Dallas after tonight's performance. To move up though we will need differentials.

Lewis Dunk has made it into my overhaul team. Somebody help me :pac:

Top of the boards league very tight all of a sudden. Overhaul should be fun!

Was looking at him too. Don't like that Brighton-Palace match at all, it's a derby so anything can happen in it.

Was looking at him too. Don't like that Brighton-Palace match at all, it's a derby so anything can happen in it.
    In my defense, I am just looking at him as a 3 match punt including covering that 1 captain day... Brighton have been in good form and old Dunky has a goal in him. Sometimes gets the passing bonus too

In my defense, I am just looking at him as a 3 match punt including covering that 1 captain day... Brighton have been in good form and old Dunky has a goal in him. Sometimes gets the passing bonus too

Same idea here, not sure I want to put their goalie in to be honest. Palace were pretty poor last night without Zaha so can't see me putting in any of their players for that match. Already made a few transfers just so I didn't have to look at my team any more! Man City all over the place but it won't stay like that.

I like Brighton lately, they look really solid. The new keeper is good too.

Bruno
    Kane
    Bamford
    1x Chelsea def/mid
    1x Villa
    1 x Leicester/Everton
    1 x Southampton

Villa have extra games and no European distractions so I will probably get 2/3 of them.

• Advertisement

Villa have extra games and no European distractions so I will probably get 2/3 of them.
    True but their fixtures do turn very bad at a certain point

Advertisement