Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky fantasy football 20/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Maybe 4 City wasn't enough.... I had Rodri in and took him out, will annoying if he stays on pens.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

thunderdog wrote: »
    I’ve gone all in on captain Pope in both teams. Not that enjoyable waiting for a clean sheet

Ha despite a decent return from Pope I’ll go Gundogan for the next game if he is fit. Much more enjoyable captain to have

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

manual_man wrote:
    Think i'll end up going with this:

manual_man wrote:
    Martinez Dunk Stones Dias Dallas Antonio Gundogan Bruno Salah Kane Sterling

Great call on Dunk already.

... And Grealish did nothing.

You'll be top 500 tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Great call on Dunk already.

... And Grealish did nothing.

You'll be top 500 tomorrow
    Captained Sterling it's a pity he didn't score from that chance late on. I doubt I'll be top 500 but delighted with the points from Martinez & Dunk made up for only having Stones CS from City earlier on. Bruno(C) like almost everybody tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭claw

Finally a good day thanks to City for a change. Back up to 328th. 3 players playing today.

• Advertisement

Had to use a transfer there on Antonio. Not happy :(

claw wrote:
    Had to use a transfer there on Antonio. Not happy

Who did you bring in?

I had Cresswell as (c) cover but I looked at bringing in a Chelsea attacker in place of Antonio.. . Was gonna bring in Jorginho but didn't in the end. I'll be fecking ranging if Chelsea get any penalties tonight.

Who did you bring in?

I had Cresswell as (c) cover but I looked at bringing in a Chelsea attacker in place of Antonio.. . Was gonna bring in Jorginho but didn't in the end. I'll be fecking ranging if Chelsea get any penalties tonight.

Had to bring in Jorginho as I am 4-3-3 so had to bring in a midfielder. Would have been Azpi if I had the choice.

Cresswell looking a good choice!

Clean sheet and an assist, I'll take that!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

A pen would be nice but I'd take passing bonus for Jorginho(c) here

• Advertisement

Tricky captain choice for tomorrow. For anyone with Ederson he is probably the safest bet. After that, maybe Sterling. It depends on if we get any early news on Dias & Gundogan. I expect Dias will start (although I thought that the last game too)

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Tricky captain choice for tomorrow. For anyone with Ederson he is probably the safest bet. After that, maybe Sterling. It depends on if we get any early news on Dias & Gundogan. I expect Dias will start (although I thought that the last game too)

I think Dias will start. He didn't start the last game because Pep said he missed almost a full week's training due to a stomach bug.

He's been a rock for them at the back so Pep will look to get him back in. I have a feeling Stones could be the one to be dropped to give Laporte another run out before it goes back to the Dias and Stones partnership for the Arsenal game.

I would be surprised if many people captain Gundogan to be honest. You would need to see evidence of him training I think. If he doesn't play it is points down the drain if you captain him. I imagine Dias will be back and one of Stones or Laporte is rested. Think I will captain Ederson, hopefully he gets a penalty :)

claw wrote: »
    I would be surprised if many people captain Gundogan to be honest. You would need to see evidence of him training I think. If he doesn't play it is points down the drain if you captain him. I imagine Dias will be back and one of Stones or Laporte is rested. Think I will captain Ederson, hopefully he gets a penalty :)

I have Pope so I might captain him again, but tempted by Sterling. Sadly there will be no penalty’s for Pope (maybe a pen save instead!)

I have Pope so I might captain him again, but tempted by Sterling. Sadly there will be no penalty’s for Pope (maybe a pen save instead!)

I have Sterling too, but I have him captained in the fpl game so I am not sure I could take double disappointment!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Dearg81

How many transfers do you lads have left? I just noticed my b team which is now my best team still has 19.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    How many transfers do you lads have left? I just noticed my b team which is now my best team still has 19.

17 in both, I had Antonio in both my teams so shipped him out last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Dearg81 wrote: »

17 left and in 71st place.

17 left and in 71st place.

You were a good bit higher than that before the overhaul, what happened?

You were a good bit higher than that before the overhaul, what happened?

No son/Kane and gundogan really hurt my rank. Went from 37th to 102nd overnight 🙈

• Advertisement

No son/Kane and gundogan really hurt my rank. Went from 37th to 102nd overnight ��

To be fair Son/Kane wasn't worth it until Kane came back. Gundogan was a pain in the neck through January.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Dearg81

No son/Kane and gundogan really hurt my rank. Went from 37th to 102nd overnight ��

It's what I like about this game, the swings can be brutal sometimes but if you nail a lower picked player you can reverse that rank swing.

Anyone got any further update or indication as to whether Gundog will play tonight. Pictures of him training yesterday/today or getting on the team bus? I'm not on twitter or Instagram myself.

Whats the plan b? The other game is at 6pm so I think I'll play it safe with Cancelo (c) as Dias is also a doubt.

Anyone got any further update or indication as to whether Gundog will play tonight. Pictures of him training yesterday/today or getting on the team bus? I'm not on twitter or Instagram myself.

Whats the plan b? The other game is at 6pm so I think I'll play it safe with Cancelo (c) as Dias is also a doubt.

Wouldn’t say cancelo (c) is safe. Could easily be dropped.

I see on the gw 24 match day thread that PEP said yesterday that Gundog won't play tonight. At least thatc clarified.

Your right though, ever chance Cancelo could be rested.

I see on the gw 24 match day thread that PEP said yesterday that Gundog won't play tonight. At least thatc clarified.

Your right though, ever chance Cancelo could be rested.

Ederson or Dias would be my view on it. Would be surprised if Dias didn't start, he was on the bench over the weekend. Cancelo, who knows!

Ederson or Dias would be my view on it. Would be surprised if Dias didn't start, he was on the bench over the weekend. Cancelo, who knows!

Narrowing it down to do I think Ederson will keep a clean sheet or will Sterling score or assist. If neither then Dias is the safe option :pac:

Did a last minute captain change from Pope to Sterling. Not sure how secure the Burnley back line will be without Mee (and to a lesser extent Pieters)

Heard Laporte and Dias start stones benched.

• Advertisement

Heard Laporte and Dias start stones benched.

I captained Dias. Probably means Dias and Stones back together over the weekend.

Advertisement