Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky fantasy football 20/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Anyone got any further update or indication as to whether Gundog will play tonight. Pictures of him training yesterday/today or getting on the team bus? I'm not on twitter or Instagram myself.

Whats the plan b? The other game is at 6pm so I think I'll play it safe with Cancelo (c) as Dias is also a doubt.

Gundogan won't be risked. I hope you went with Cancelo.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Heard Laporte and Dias start stones benched.

Yeah that's what I was thinking alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Looks like we'll be holding onto our Leeds players based on those fixtures in March.

Anybody going without players tonight?

I knew I'd be left short when doing the overhaul but neither team have much appeal. I suppose the smart thing would have been to have Dunk in there as part of the overhaul and then move him on after the fuxture.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭claw

I knew I'd be left short when doing the overhaul but neither team have much appeal. I suppose the smart thing would have been to have Dunk in there as part of the overhaul and then move him on after the fuxture.

I am leaving it. Might consider it for Brighton's match with Newcastle, but at the moment I am top heavy with City players in defence, have a few players playing tomorrow and I don't want to change it. Hoping I will make the points off the City players anyway in the next couple of weeks to make up whatever happens tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I did Pope to Sanchez as planned. In hindsight not sure I'd use a transfer on a keeper again unless forced to.

I did Pope to Sanchez as planned. In hindsight not sure I'd use a transfer on a keeper again unless forced to.

Yes, but that transfer makes sense. You had Pope for the good fixtures so it was logical to get Sanchez in now. If you have the transfers you could nearly take him out after tonight and put in Ederson or someone with more fixtures over the next while than Brighton. I have had Ederson since the overhaul so I am happy enough to stick with him.

claw wrote: »
    Yes, but that transfer makes sense. You had Pope for the good fixtures so it was logical to get Sanchez in now. If you have the transfers you could nearly take him out after tonight and put in Ederson or someone with more fixtures over the next while than Brighton. I have had Ederson since the overhaul so I am happy enough to stick with him.

Yeah I captained Pope on Saturday as well so it worked out pretty well. I've 18 transfers left but not sure about Vestegaard and Jorginho now so may prioritise moving them out. Left enough funds for KDB so I could sell Jorginho for him and hope he's a differential for a few games.

Yeah I captained Pope on Saturday as well so it worked out pretty well. I've 18 transfers left but not sure about Vestegaard and Jorginho now so may prioritise moving them out. Left enough funds for KDB so I could sell Jorginho for him and hope he's a differential for a few games.

That's a good move, a lot of people won't have KDB and it will be hard getting him in I think. I am hanging onto Vestergaard till after the Everton match. Out the door to someone with a few nice fixtures. Has another midweek game against City coming up but doubt he will get many if any points from that.

• Advertisement

That's a good move, a lot of people won't have KDB and it will be hard getting him in I think. I am hanging onto Vestergaard till after the Everton match. Out the door to someone with a few nice fixtures. Has another midweek game against City coming up but doubt he will get many if any points from that.

Yeah he did nearly score against Chelsea though so hopefully he'll pop up with a goal before you sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

That’s also my planned transfer for tonight but wavering on Jorginho to Dunk as an alternative route into Brighton

thunderdog wrote: »
    That’s also my planned transfer for tonight but wavering on Jorginho to Dunk as an alternative route into Brighton

Yeah I considered that too, Dunk's attacking threat is tempting.

Yeah I considered that too, Dunk's attacking threat is tempting.

Went with Sanchez in the end. Keeps some cash aside if I want to get KDB in at some point

Actually watched that match even though I had no players. Not unhappy with how that went :)

Yes, ideal result for non owners.

Didn't watch the game but sounds like Brighton absolutely bossed it in terms of possession, chances, shots etc. Palace have gotten really poor recently.

... Brighton would be a quality team if they just had that 20 goals a season striker.

Edit. Bloody hell, Palace stole it at the death. I thought it finished 1-1. Talk about smash and grab

Didn't watch the game but sounds like Brighton absolutely bossed it in terms of possession, chances, shots etc. Palace have gotten really poor recently.

... Brighton would be a quality team if they just had that 20 goals a season striker.

Edit. Bloody hell, Palace stole it at the death. I thought it finished 1-1. Talk about smash and grab

Brighton were poor for the 2 goals conceded. You're right, they have no cutting edge. They had a lot of possession but they ran out of steam. And the winner although a good finish was terrible defending.

They had 2 chances all game really. Took them both really well to be fair. Brighton dominated possession but they were a bit frantic and all over the place with it. Had loads of corners but did feck all with them. Dunk with 119 passed easily got the passing bonus. Though not many teams will stand off the way Palace did

manual_man wrote: »
    They had 2 chances all game really. Took them both really well to be fair. Brighton dominated possession but they were a bit frantic and all over the place with it. Had loads of corners but did feck all with them. Dunk with 119 passed easily got the passing bonus. Though not many teams will stand off the way Palace did

I think they need to adjust the passing bonus. The passes need to count for something. At least with a tackle, save or shot it actually is a positive thing in terms of how a player played. Dunk passing to Burn back to Dunk, across to White back to Dunk up to midfielder and back to Dunk which is what happened last night shouldn't really be adding up to a bonus!

After the success of the Sanchez transfer in last night, I might go again tonight and get Ward Prowse in for Jorginho.

• Advertisement

After the success of the Sanchez transfer in last night, I might go again tonight and get Ward Prowse in for Jorginho.

Not a bad transfer as you will have coverage for next Monday too. You could also put in Vestergaard if you don't have him and the formation fits. Vestergaard hit the bar on Saturday against Chelsea and has a goal in him.

Not a bad transfer as you will have coverage for next Monday too. You could also put in Vestergaard if you don't have him and the formation fits. Vestergaard hit the bar on Saturday against Chelsea and has a goal in him.

He should have scored after 5 minutes. Very frustrating!

Was looking bad for me with just Raphinha (c). Then he goes and gets a goal and motm!

Was looking bad for me with just Raphinha (c). Then he goes and gets a goal and motm!

Had Bamford(C), Vestergaard and JWP in that. Didn't really work :) Had the 3 scorers in fpl so can't complain :)

Decent end to the week with Dallas and Raphinha (C) despite the two transfers not hitting the ground running (Sanchez, Ward Prowse)

Top player. Have him in my 2nd team. In my 1st team have Dallas so those 34 points are VERY welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Dearg81

manual_man wrote: »
    Top player. Have him in my 2nd team. In my 1st team have Dallas so those 34 points are VERY welcome :)

Raphina has been amazing last 2 games, I didn't realise how good he was until now. He could have had a haul last night if his team mates knew how to finish.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Raphina has been amazing last 2 games, I didn't realise how good he was until now. He could have had a haul last night if his team mates knew how to finish.

I need to start taking my own advice. I ignored Brighton on Monday because I thought they were a trap and then have Southampton players for their matchdays! Should have had Raphinha in there as well as Bamford. I had Dallas for most of the season too until the overhaul. If you had all 3 last night you were laughing!

Anyone looking at getting Barnes in soon? Just 2.5% owned in the top1k and 17.44 points per million which ranks him 3rd for mids on that stat (after Fernandes and Gundogan).

I’m looking at Ward Prowse to Barnes after WP plays Everton.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Anyone looking at getting Barnes in soon? Just 2.5% owned in the top1k and 17.44 points per million which ranks him 3rd for mids on that stat (after Fernandes and Gundogan).

I’m looking at Ward Prowse to Barnes after WP plays Everton.

Leeds player to Barnes gets you a 3 for 0.

Advertisement