Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky fantasy football 20/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Leeds player to Barnes gets you a 3 for 0.

Nice one, i had missed that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭claw

Think we are all doing that, no secrets anymore :)

What are people doing with the Everton match on Monday. I have Southampton players but I have no confidence in them at all. Getting fed up of Vestergaard threatening goals and doing nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

is it worth 2 transfers though if you're just getting a Leeds player back after those 3 games?

claw wrote: »
    What are people doing with the Everton match on Monday. I have Southampton players but I have no confidence in them at all. Getting fed up of Vestergaard threatening goals and doing nothing!
    Probably get DCL for Sterling. Considering getting Keane for Dallas as well. Would be nice if we knew Everton are getting that extra double in gw28

• Advertisement

manual_man wrote: »
    is it worth 2 transfers though if you're just getting a Leeds player back after those 3 games?

Think it's a good idea to maximise the fixtures at the moment, transfers permitting. Barnes could do very well in the next 3 matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Grealish out for villa game tomorrow but may be back for Tuesday. Risk keeping him and hope he's better or transfer out?

https://twitter.com/PreeceObserver/status/1365248310005682176?s=19

Think it's a good idea to maximise the fixtures at the moment, transfers permitting. Barnes could do very well in the next 3 matches.
    Possibly. He is playing very well. Though I'm not sure you'd captain him for any of those fixtures. And if Maddison is out injured I think that lessens his prospects as the link up play between the two has been vital.

Probably get DCL for Sterling. Considering getting Keane for Dallas as well. Would be nice if we knew Everton are getting that extra double in gw28

Is that Villa-Everton? That would sort out a few gamedays there if they play that then. You wonder why they just announce it if they can play it that week. They are very slow announcing rescheduled matches.

Grealish out for villa game tomorrow but may be back for Tuesday. Risk keeping him and hope he's better or transfer out?

https://twitter.com/PreeceObserver/status/1365248310005682176?s=19

I think Dean Smith is the last man to trust on Grealish after last week's shenanigans. If you can hold onto him I would hold I guess. He should be back for single gamedays in the next few weeks.

• Advertisement

Possibly. He is playing very well. Though I'm not sure you'd captain him for any of those fixtures. And if Maddison is out injured I think that lessens his prospects as the link up play between the two has been vital.

You are right about Maddison. I had Barnes last season and he was very frustrating to own. We have till Sunday to decide anyway.

Is that Villa-Everton? That would sort out a few gamedays there if they play that then. You wonder why they just announce it if they can play it that week. They are very slow announcing rescheduled matches.
    That's the one yeah. Crellin & Co think it's around 80% likely to move to gw28 - would be nice if they could confirm it soon maybe later today

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Anybody else get the feeling now is the time to attack the fixtures and use transfers with so many 3for1 and 3for0. Then get to gw27 and start offloading the Man City players.

Anybody else get the feeling now is the time to attack the fixtures and use transfers with so many 3for1 and 3for0. Then get to gw27 and start offloading the Man City players.

That is my plan anyway. We won't have the games later on in the season and I think having the transfers will come in more useful now than later.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

That is my plan anyway. We won't have the games later on in the season and I think having the transfers will come in more useful now than later.

Exactly my thinking. Just hope it works out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

KDB in for Sterling and captained. Also did Vestegaard to Stones.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I've Cancelo, Foden and sterling in one of my teams. F+cking ragin'

Have 6 City players, Sterling and Cancelo not playing. Dias captained. Not doing any transfers.

Changed captaincy from Stones to Dias with about 10 minutes to spare. Just as well

Antonio starting to come good after the initial post overhaul no-show

• Advertisement

KDB in for Sterling and captained. Also did Vestegaard to Stones.

Also did the Sterling to KDB (c) move. Hopefully for us KDB can outscore Dias

Changed captaincy from Stones to Dias with about 10 minutes to spare. Just as well
    Turns out i needn't have worried LOL

Jesus Sanchez was an absolutely awful transfer, can't wait to get rid

Yeah picking Sanchez over Dunk looks to have been a mistake in hindsight

Think Martinez is the way going forward to be honest. Brighton have let in some terrible goals in the last week.

Think Martinez is the way going forward to be honest. Brighton have let in some terrible goals in the last week.

Ya delayed this transfer today because I thought Brighton had a better chance of a cleanie. Ouch.

Ya delayed this transfer today because I thought Brighton had a better chance of a cleanie. Ouch.

Might get Konsa or another defender in too. I had Konsa earlier in the season and he did well for me. Some amount of clean sheets this season.

Good day for me today. Dias(C), Stones, Martinez, Antonio all doing the business. Might squeeze in to the top 500 for the 1st time all season when the rankings update. Kane, Salah and Bruno left to play tomorrow. Then will look to transfer in a player (or maybe two) for the Monday game.

Good day for me today. Dias(C), Stones, Martinez, Antonio all doing the business. Might squeeze in to the top 500 for the 1st time all season when the rankings update. Kane, Salah and Bruno left to play tomorrow. Then will look to transfer in a player (or maybe two) for the Monday game.

Think that is you in 6th in the Boards League, reeling me in cos I am 5th! And I thought I had an alright day yesterday with Dias captained and Stones! Moved up a little bit to 314th so you can't be that far off the top 500.

• Advertisement

Think that is you in 6th in the Boards League, reeling me in cos I am 5th! And I thought I had an alright day yesterday with Dias captained and Stones! Moved up a little bit to 314th so you can't be that far off the top 500.
    428th hopefully I can kick on from here and make top 100 and beat my best finish last season of 108th

Advertisement