Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky fantasy football 20/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭claw

A lot of movement in the rankings last night again it seems! Glad the City fixtures are out of the way. Hopefully there will be a mix up of players in teams going forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Poor gw for me. Looking forward to - hopefully - putting it behind me this gw. Here are the latest average transfers remaining figures. Noticeable dip since last week:
    https://twitter.com/SkyFantasyFooty/status/1370038253638803458

manual_man wrote: »
    Poor gw for me. Looking forward to - hopefully - putting it behind me this gw. Here are the latest average transfers remaining figures. Noticeable dip since last week:
    https://twitter.com/SkyFantasyFooty/status/1370038253638803458

What happened? I put Antonio in on Monday for Cancelo which didn't work but apart from that I had a good week. I have JWP and Vestergaard which finally paid off. Certainly didn't expect what happened yesterday! Didn't have KDB though.

claw wrote: »
    What happened? I put Antonio in on Monday for Cancelo which didn't work but apart from that I had a good week. I have JWP and Vestergaard which finally paid off. Certainly didn't expect what happened yesterday! Didn't have KDB though.
    Moving captaincy from Kane to Dias was the main one. Then captaining Dias instead of Gundo... don't have KdB. JWP was a nice differential for you for sure - looks in good form (may look to shift Antonio to him myself - though not til after skinny gw). I'm looking at doing Stones and DCL to Vester and Bale after Saturday's matches. Then 1m left to do Dunk to Azpi after that Brighton captain day is out of the way. That would leave me with 10 transfers to navigate the run-in. Currently 649th but i think if i keep plugging away there's still a chance i could nick a top 100 finish.

Moving captaincy from Kane to Dias was the main one. Then captaining Dias instead of Gundo... don't have KdB. JWP was a nice differential for you for sure - looks in good form (may look to shift Antonio to him myself - though not til after skinny gw). I'm looking at doing Stones and DCL to Vester and Bale after Saturday's matches. Then 1m left to do Dunk to Azpi after that Brighton captain day is out of the way. That would leave me with 10 transfers to navigate the run-in. Currently 649th but i think if i keep plugging away there's still a chance i could nick a top 100 finish.

I captained Dias last night too. I have used a good few transfers over the last while, down to 8 now so will have to be careful going forward. I wanted to try and maximise the last couple of weeks.

Probably Azpi in for someone after the international break, if I had put him in for Cancelo on Monday instead of Antonio it would have been better obviously. Felt a bit unlucky not to get anything out of Antonio against Leeds, the match was so open. One of those nights.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Tricky captaincy chose tomorrow between Kane (or Son) and Fernandes.

thunderdog wrote: »
    Tricky captaincy chose tomorrow between Kane (or Son) and Fernandes.

Not sure today's captaincy was that obvious either! Picked Dias. Raging over last night having Martinez as captain. A lot of people don't have Martinez and had Watkins. A lot of points down the drain.

Not sure today's captaincy was that obvious either! Picked Dias. Raging over last night having Martinez as captain. A lot of people don't have Martinez and had Watkins. A lot of points down the drain.

I went with KDB for tonight (did Dias for the second game last week). Hopefully KDB makes an appearance at some point

I went with KDB for tonight (did Dias for the second game last week). Hopefully KDB makes an appearance at some point

I had a feeling he might be rested because he has played all the league matches the last while. I don't have KDB. Have Stones and Dias tonight, Gundo on the bench.

Put Dunk in for Gundo this morning :)

• Advertisement

Nice, I’m looking at Gundogan to Neto tomorrow. Decent fixtures for Wolves.

Didn’t do great from the city game yesterday with just KDB (C), Gundogan and Dias. I’ll be down to just 2 city players from tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Nice! I still have Sanchez in goal so didn't want to double up :( Did Cancelo to Antonio instead.

Nice, I’m looking at Gundogan to Neto tomorrow. Decent fixtures for Wolves.

Didn’t do great from the city game yesterday with just KDB (C), Gundogan and Dias. I’ll be down to just 2 city players from tomorrow

I just have Stones and Dias now. That's a good shout about Wolves, I haven't really paid too much attention to them, I think with most of the games in hand out of the way now it's time to pick players with good fixtures for the run in. Their run in is amazing to be fair!

Nice! I still have Sanchez in goal so didn't want to double up :( Did Cancelo to Antonio instead.

I just saw that Brighton had the two fixtures before City played again. Antonio is a grand option, he had some monster scores towards the end of last season so hopefully he goes on another run.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Ffs, brought in Auba this morning didn't I.

Any Vardy owners in here for sky? Fair play to anyone who had him-in hindsight it seems like an obvious transfer to make against Sheffield United. With Barnes and Maddison out, I didn’t think Leicester would get that many goals

Any Vardy owners in here for sky? Fair play to anyone who had him-in hindsight it seems like an obvious transfer to make against Sheffield United. With Barnes and Maddison out, I didn’t think Leicester would get that many goals

27 out of the top 1000 have Vardy. Think a lot of people have lost faith with him. Some differential today.

Antonio is a grand option, he had some monster scores towards the end of last season so hopefully he goes on another run.

Would have better if Moyes hadn't started 9 defensive players yesterday :rolleyes: Just did Gundogan to Neto for tonight. Debating whether to do KDB to Salah as well but still not convinced on going back to Pool attack yet.

Would have better if Moyes hadn't started 9 defensive players yesterday :rolleyes: Just did Gundogan to Neto for tonight. Debating whether to do KDB to Salah as well but still not convinced on going back to Pool attack yet.

Very annoying watching that match last night. I captained Bruno too so if Moyes had tried to go for it last night I think there were a lot more points to be had. I have Salah, I think I have had him all season. All really depends on whether Klopp actually plays Fabinho in midfield rather than at the back. It makes a big difference.

Surprised to drop again last night with Bruno captained (plus Kane and WP). Most likely Dunk doing the damage there

• Advertisement

Gameweek 30 and 31 fixtures:

https://www.premierleague.com/news/2068606

Fulham vs Wolves on a Friday night!

Gameweek 30 and 31 fixtures:

https://www.premierleague.com/news/2068606

Fulham vs Wolves on a Friday night!

All aboard the Neto train ;)

All aboard the Neto train ;)

I really like Neto as a player, just not so sure he's a good fpl asset in this Wolves team. They just don't score enough goals. In hindsight, I'm thinking a Wolves defender might have been a better option, especially with Boly back now.

Think the plan for me going forward is to cover Leeds for their next 2 matches and replace then with a Wolves player as Leeds play twice before they do. Leeds have a few dodgy fixtures after the next 2.

So the top 10 pretty much made 2 transfers over the last week. Dumping their City I presume. Think which City players we hang onto for the rest of the season is going to be a strategy in itself!

I think it’s time to get rid of Salah (Ha the time to jump off was probably 15 weeks ago). Averaging 3.5 points a game over the last 8.

Leaning towards getting T Silva in to double up with Azpilicueta at the back. West Brom, Crystal Palace and Brighton are the next 3 games for Chelsea.

I really like Neto as a player, just not so sure he's a good fpl asset in this Wolves team. They just don't score enough goals. In hindsight, I'm thinking a Wolves defender might have been a better option, especially with Boly back now.

Yeah you could be right, I had Neto earlier on in the season and as you said (without Jimenez), they weren’t scoring much back then and are in a similar place now

I think it’s time to get rid of Salah (Ha the time to jump off was probably 15 weeks ago). Averaging 3.5 points a game over the last 8.

Leaning towards getting T Silva in to double up with Azpilicueta at the back. West Brom, Crystal Palace and Brighton are the next 3 games for Chelsea.

Probably going to hang onto Salah for my Liverpool coverage. Looking very much to cover as many teams as possible for potential fixtures as I want to hang onto transfers in case any injuries come up. I don't have any Chelsea coverage at the moment which is something I need to sort out going forward!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I've been neglecting my teams lately but they are still doing ok. I still have 16 transfers with my B team, I brought in Jota last night which helped moved me up a few hundred places. Not sure what to do with the transfers as I like my team, maybe I should get a few players in just for this week as I only have 5 players?

Advertisement