Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky fantasy football 20/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭claw

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I've been neglecting my teams lately but they are still doing ok. I still have 16 transfers with my B team, I brought in Jota last night which helped moved me up a few hundred places. Not sure what to do with the transfers as I like my team, maybe I should get a few players in just for this week as I only have 5 players?

I will only have 5 as it is for this week when I put in a Leeds player for Friday! With 16 transfers left you can do pretty much do what you like from here on in I would have thought. Chelsea defence anyway after this week if you don't have any already. Wolves after this week. Maximise on Leeds maybe as they are playing on Friday and then have Sheffield United after the break. You could get rid of them after that because their fixtures go bad for a while. Southampton ok after the break too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Dearg81

claw wrote: »
    I will only have 5 as it is for this week when I put in a Leeds player for Friday! With 16 transfers left you can do pretty much do what you like from here on in I would have thought. Chelsea defence anyway after this week if you don't have any already. Wolves after this week. Maximise on Leeds maybe as they are playing on Friday and then have Sheffield United after the break. You could get rid of them after that because their fixtures go bad for a while. Southampton ok after the break too.

I'm thinking Antonio and Bale in for Gundogan and DCL to give me 7. I like Chelsea defence but is anyone certian to play? Rudiger and Azpi are probably the best bets.

I'm thinking Antonio and Bale in for Gundogan and DCL to give me 7. I like Chelsea defence but is anyone certian to play? Rudiger and Azpi are probably the best bets.

Azpi looks a cert at the moment. I have Antonio. If you have DCL, take him out and you can get him back in again for the game in hand against Villa. You also have the option to keep an eye on Man City's fixtures and if they are playing first, you could put in someone you don't have as a 1 game punt. Most people won't be able to do that now.

Put Raphinha in for Stones so down to one City now. Have 10 clubs represented in my team now so well covered hopefully for the fixtures in April.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Put Raphinha in for Stones so down to one City now. Have 10 clubs represented in my team now so well covered hopefully for the fixtures in April.
    No Leeds in my main team so have gotten in Andersen for a punt - captain tonight and will cover me for the Friday game coming up against Wolves too (may move him on after that). 589th with 9 transfers left now.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIPhfqA-JXVOrcxijObES4NdrXhMaEfRvrlQ&usqp=CAU
    giphy.gif

• Advertisement

manual_man wrote: »
    No Leeds in my main team so have gotten in Andersen for a punt - captain tonight and will cover me for the Friday game coming up against Wolves too (may move him on after that). 589th with 9 transfers left now.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIPhfqA-JXVOrcxijObES4NdrXhMaEfRvrlQ&usqp=CAU
    giphy.gif

That worked!

That worked!
    1st goal for the club. I'll take it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

I might take a punt on Aubameyang tomorrow (for Salah). Could pick up something against West Ham (assuming he starts) and then the game against Sheffield United in a few weeks time looks promising

thunderdog wrote: »
    I might take a punt on Aubameyang tomorrow (for Salah). Could pick up something against West Ham (assuming he starts) and then the game against Sheffield United in a few weeks time looks promising

That punt didn’t work but I’ll hold Aubameyang until after the Sheffield United game. I got Lingard in as well so I got 1 call right.

That punt didn’t work but I’ll hold Aubameyang until after the Sheffield United game. I got Lingard in as well so I got 1 call right.

Had Antonio, Martinez and Kane today which I expect is pretty standard. Lingard a great shout!

• Advertisement

Yeah after the Liverpool game Arsenal have quite a nice run, though I think I'd be looking at Saka (or Odegaard) rather than the pricey Auba.

Captain Azpilicueta seemed like a decent option a few hours ago

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Captain Azpilicueta seemed like a decent option a few hours ago

-2... nightmare!

-2... nightmare!

He just got the pass tier 1 bonus so we are into positive points now just about

He just got the pass tier 1 bonus so we are into positive points now just about

I put Azpi in for Dunk. Captained Raphinha thank God. Not happy with his score even so!

Raphina got 16 points for people who captained him which was good yesterday. Jota has been brilliant for me since I got him, I'm up to 1.2k now with 14 transfers left still now.

Raphina got 16 points for people who captained him which was good yesterday. Jota has been brilliant for me since I got him, I'm up to 1.2k now with 14 transfers left still now.

You are going to have a very strong finish looking at it. I think with all the different game days most people will all have their transfers gone in the next few weeks or will cherry pick their captaincy days. I would love to have Jota but I am stuck with Salah now. At least he scored last night for a change!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Same rank myself but only 11 transfers left, am fairly well set for the rest of the month though I hope. Been stuck around this rank for a while now, seems difficult to make any progress.

Same rank myself but only 11 transfers left, am fairly well set for the rest of the month though I hope. Been stuck around this rank for a while now, seems difficult to make any progress.

I am 154th now but only with 5 transfers left. Not sure where I will finish overall but I have gone up a bit since overhaul. Will have to be smart going forward with the transfers but I have a lot of teams covered with my squad now.

I was stuck at 2k for 2 months. You really have to take a couple of punts to make progress it seems. I've moved up 800 places in 2 weeks now.

• Advertisement

563rd with 8 transfers left. Like many I did Dunk to Azpi and captained. Went with Kane over Bruno at least. Planning on making 3 transfers this evening - you've gotta use the transfers sometime. I've got a plan (of sorts). Double Wolves to take advantage of their good run. Plan to get double Leicester for the same reason, but will probably wait until their single game day against West Brom for that. Looking at the leaderboard top 100 will be a big ask, but I'll keep plugging away there's a tonne of captain days to come a lot can still happen.

manual_man wrote: »
    563rd with 8 transfers left. Like many I did Dunk to Azpi and captained. Went with Kane over Bruno at least. Planning on making 3 transfers this evening - you've gotta use the transfers sometime. I've got a plan (of sorts). Double Wolves to take advantage of their good run. Plan to get double Leicester for the same reason, but will probably wait until their single game day against West Brom for that. Looking at the leaderboard top 100 will be a big ask, but I'll keep plugging away there's a tonne of captain days to come a lot can still happen.

Up to 138th now, putting it down to going ahead of Bruno captainers. I agree with Dearg, I think you need to do sensible punts. Days like yesterday when there was a choice of Bruno and Kane you have to get on the right side of. Tonight is another one of those evenings I think. Have Antonio and Digne, I am sure a lot have DCL.

The Aubameyang punt hasn’t worked-I was planning to hold onto him for the Sheffield United game but now thinking I might just ship him out for DCL tonight. Also have Neto and captain Lingard.

What are peoples plans with their Leeds players? I might get Jota in for Raphinha next week (no Pool players currently given the Salah to Aubameyang failed punt). I also have Dallas-ideally will look to ship him out soon, maybe for a Liverpool defender

I have 14 transfers left-I need to start using them

The Aubameyang punt hasn’t worked-I was planning to hold onto him for the Sheffield United game but now thinking I might just ship him out for DCL tonight. Also have Neto and captain Lingard.

What are peoples plans with their Leeds players? I might get Jota in for Raphinha next week (no Pool players currently given the Salah to Aubameyang failed punt). I also have Dallas-ideally will look to ship him out soon, maybe for a Liverpool defender

I think Liverpool will go on a run now the defensive situation seems to have sorted itself out. TAA might be worth a punt. Think that assist for the goal the other night was big for him. No harm to put in DCL if you have no Everton coverage. Still a game in hand to play against Villa. Worth 2 extra matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

How is Donegal going this year? Has he a chance of defending his title?

I would definitely ship Dallas, Raphinha is a tough one as he's one of the form players in the league. Jota should outscore him but I'd be surprised if Raphinhas form fades away.

AdpRo wrote: »
    How is Donegal going this year? Has he a chance of defending his title?

Looks like 59th spot on FF stuff (not sure when/how often that is updated). I’d say the guy who has both 2nd and 3rd spot probably has a good chance of winning it. Looks like that guy has gone for the option of keeping both teams exactly the same-it will be interesting to see if he starts changing it up between the two teams to catch the guy in 1st

Looks like 59th spot on FF stuff (not sure when/how often that is updated). I’d say the guy who has both 2nd and 3rd spot probably has a good chance of winning it. Looks like that guy has gone for the option of keeping both teams exactly the same-it will be interesting to see if he starts changing it up between the two teams to catch the guy in 1st

The guy winning it has won it before. You might have a couple from outside the top 10 coming into it with a lot of transfers left. 26th is 100 points behind. Hard to make that up now with a lot of teams being similar.

I think Liverpool will go on a run now the defensive situation seems to have sorted itself out. TAA might be worth a punt. Think that assist for the goal the other night was big for him. No harm to put in DCL if you have no Everton coverage. Still a game in hand to play against Villa. Worth 2 extra matches.

Yeah I’m not sure I’d be able to squeeze TAA funds wise. I might have to look at one of the cheaper centre backs instead

• Advertisement

The guy winning it has won it before. You might have a couple from outside the top 10 coming into it with a lot of transfers left. 26th is 100 points behind. Hard to make that up now with a lot of teams being similar.

Interesting, with the likes of people engaging more with FF hub and FF scout, is it harder to hit the top 100 now in comparison to previous years?

Advertisement