Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minister for Agriculture attends 81-person golf event in breach of health guidelines

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Jimi H wrote: »
    Buttimer has resigned
    Already posted, he hasn't resigned as a senator

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

I doubt that. Hogan is the most arrogant politician in Ireland.

By one o clock

• Registered Users Posts: 15,682 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Buttimer has resigned his role as vice chairmen

He is STILL a senator

As I’ve said earlier Buttimer is useless and will cling on with every fibre of his being to the Seanad as it is a trough of money for him

The same guy is a total leech and wouldn’t survive outside a cushy number in Leinster House.

He’s fairly Fcukin useless, as a number of posters have confirmed.

Gods Gift wrote: »
    I WANT IT NOW

A good kick up the arse Bishop Brennan style. That’s want you want!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭feelings

Has Grealish resigned yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

What an absolute shambles.

The only upside I can see is that, regardless of the continuing decline of quality journalism around the world, we're finally seeing some proper watchdog mechanism in action. It almost feels old school to even see it happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

UsBus wrote: »
    Dara Calleary about to go on Midwest radio shortly if you can get it

It's on the Irish Radioplayer Android app (great app anyway)

He's on now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,599 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

feelings wrote: »

He'll be tendering his resignation to himself?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Happy4all wrote: »
    Hogan coming out saying he breached no guidelines. Is there no end to the pure arrogance of this man?

None whatsoever

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

How long before we have to start listening to other through scoffing vermin saying how sorry they are for him , his family blah blah.......

They're all ****in skum

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭StackSteevens

I think it's fair to say, the members of the Oireachtas Golfing Society won't forget their 50th Anniversary bash. The planners of the 60th have a tough act to follow.

Another thing that really irritates me about this shabby saga is that an absolute walking rectum like Donie "the rug" Cassidy appears to be the "brains" behind this event.

How a complete and utter douchebag like him still has the clout to summon the great and the good to such an event is mind boggling. I can only assume that there was a free bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Cullinane :rolleyes: repeatedly shouting "breached the guidelines"

Remind us again what your own party leader and most of her spokesperson were guilty of a couple of weeks back there David?

Remind us again when SF were involved in making the guidelines?

feelings wrote: »
    Naw he won't be staying at Villa...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

Remind us again what your own party leader and most of her spokesperson were guilty of a couple of weeks back there David?

Just because he might be a hypocrite wouldn't necessarily make him wrong, though. If calleary went, hogan really has to go too. Cant see any other way round it. Others too.

Sarah Mcinerney calling out Sean O Rourke.....yikes!

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

Happy4all wrote: »
    Hogan coming out saying he breached no guidelines. Is there no end to the pure arrogance of this man?

All he's making clear with this statement is that, aside from being an arrogsnt pirck, he is also intellectually challenged. He did breach guidelines and he knows it, saying otherwise just shows how lowly he thinks of us mere fools.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gerry Hatrick

ec-president-vdl@ec.europa.eu

Phil Hogan's boss. Let her know how you feel about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

DC saying that it was his decision to resign and he's very sorry, should have known better etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

gifted wrote: »
    As a senator?

Ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

My understanding is that Michelle O'Neill was the only one to have 'breached the guidelines' (by allowing the selfie), she apologised, she shouldn't have done it but I wouldn't equate a selfie with an 81 person political shindig

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Jimi H wrote: »
    Just said on Newstalk that it’s believed he’s resigning.

Sickening to listen to Shane Coleman repeating ad nauseum that he felt sorry for Dara Calleary. He did not think he should have to resign. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Fair play to Sarah on radio one.

Seems no one is available to come on and talk including hotel rep, Sean O'Rourke etc

• Registered Users Posts: 35,078 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

McMurphy wrote: »
    Hotblack Desiato........... Anything to say for yourself? :D

Not me - fully agree with what he had to say though.

If we'd been passing through the hotel lobby at the time these fcukers were arriving and glad handing each other I'd have been raging.

I'm raging about that cnut Hogan flying in from Brussels putting us all at risk and not a single fcuk given :mad:

© 1982 Sinclair Research Ltd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Hawthorn Tree

FG have put Alan Dukes on the radio.

The cowardly FG TDs wont go on the radio!

gmisk wrote: »
    Sarah Mcinerney calling out Sean O Rourke.....yikes!

Shee doesn't seem to know buttimer is gone...suposto be a current affairs programme

Shee doesn't seem to know buttimer is gone...suposto be a current affairs programme
    He isn't gone....he is still a senator.

Can you imagine Claire Byrne going at politicians etc like this? Not a chance!

FG have put Alan Dukes on the radio.

The cowardly FG TDs wont go on the radio!

They've all gone to ground

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

brooke 2 wrote: »
    Sickening to listen to Shane Coleman repeating ad nauseum that he felt sorry for Dara Calleary. He did not think he should have to resign. :mad:

who is Shane Coleman married to?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭buried

Dukes saying a supreme court judge shouldn't have to resign for breaking the rules. Prime example of the contempt ALL establishment figures have for us.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,599 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

brooke 2 wrote: »

Coleman is FF through and through, he'll hear nothing said against them, he's Dermot "What Bailout" Aherns brother in law

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement