Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minister for Agriculture attends 81-person golf event in breach of health guidelines

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Tony Holohan has impecible timing. (I’m sure hes not relishing what he is doing now, but he got out when the going was ‘good’)

The new lad is only temporary in the job so he can’t go around slating the politicians that could have a hand in his permanent appointment to that role.
    He's very reluctant to give up any information at times but has done well with his recent video and the clarification around sports.

The greens and FF should never have received the amount of votes they got, a result of the dumb as **** youth who didn’t suffer through the recession coming of voting age...
    It was actually Brian Cowan turning on mild-mannered Richard Bruton wot done[sic] it and it roused FF. The polls swung back to them in that last week unnoticed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

You keep mentioning this.

What the feck does it have to do with the issue at hand?

Juxtaposition

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

These gatherings happen all the time, politicians/judges/lawyers basically people in the elite forming their alliances. Cnuts

The White Jesus is getting crucified in here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Juxtaposition

Nothing so. Grand job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

This government needs to go and the sooner the better - they have lurched from the payrises to disaster after disaster to completely incompetent messaging around Covid. Maybe the people who voted for them forgot what those FF pricks were responsible for in 2007-2010, but they have proven to be completely incapable of leading the country at the present moment. No trust from the public and no hope of gaining any - give us Leo and Co back ASAP

Leo and his cronies were just as destructive to the Country. No one in their right mind should want them back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

Keep digging

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh what we looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

MM doesn't have the bottle to stand up and take the flack what a F**king coward.

When in any of these other press conferences have they not been lead by the So called leader of the country?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,082 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

josip wrote: »
    Sorry Hotblack, whatever about the Clifden 81's breach of regs, it was your decision to bring your 85 year old MIL to a hotel.

True, but she lives on her own and would struggle if we weren't around for a few days. All the guests are staying in their own family groups and staying socially distanced from other groups. They're not meeting up with 80 mates from all over the country (including locked-down counties) for a p!ss-up...

© 1982 Sinclair Research Ltd

• Advertisement

Mr. Karate wrote: »
    Leo and his cronies were just as destructive to the Country. No one in their right mind should want them back.
    They'll be back in 2022, you know ... if this government survives!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Jaysis even Conor McGregor is having a pop now, when he can lecture on accountability you know you fecked up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,052 ✭✭✭endainoz

The greens and FF should never have received the amount of votes they got, a result of the dumb as **** youth who didn’t suffer through the recession coming of voting age...

Your not giving the youth much credit there. If they are coming of voting age now then they grew up as teenagers during the recession. They voted green for sure, but definitely not FF, probably done by closet FF fans who also slammed them in 2008.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

JJayoo wrote: »
    These gatherings happen all the time, politicians/judges/lawyers basically people in the elite forming their alliances. Cnuts

Don't I know, my heart go's out to poor Sean o Rourke this was supposed to be his night, the night when he finaly became a Made guy and now this? terrible alltogether

The White Jesus is getting crucified in here.

Haha haven’t seen one good point/argument yet, just name calling.

Nothing so. Grand job.

You can bring a horse to water, but cannot make it drink.

Haha haven’t seen one good point/argument yet, just name calling.

Copernicus is name calling? Your very sensitive, not gone for your imaginary pints yet?

endainoz wrote: »
    Copernicus is name calling? Your very sensitive, not gone for your imaginary pints yet?

And still no counter argument

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Jaysis even Conor McGregor is having a poo now, when he can lecture on accountability you know you fecked up

I think he could be a neighbour of Hogan's at the K Club.

Now if there is one 60 year old that could do with a slap.....

And still no counter argument

About what exactly? Your adding nothing to this thread, just trying to rise people.

• Advertisement

Cork Lass wrote: »
    You must also remember that he was not the people’s choice. He was elected to the Dail on the 6th count and now he’s basking in the glory of the title he has coveted for years to the detriment of the people. Another self-serving bureaucratic gob****e.

That is one of the more stupid lines SF have put out since the election.

It doesn't matter a fcuk what count you're elected on.

Sometimes a minister or even outgoing taoiseach will encourage no.1 votes to go to their running mate, confident that they will have enough support to get in anyway (doesn't always work.)

I didn't vote for him, but then I don't live in Cork so didn't have a say :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

is_that_so wrote: »
    They'll be back in 2022, you know ... if this government survives!

I love how the irish keep giving these feckers one more chance to destroy the Country.

Trump has "Make America Great Again", Varadkar and Martin clearly "Make Ireland part of the 3rd World"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 111 ✭✭Wild Field 1831

Liamo57 wrote: »
    This event was organised by FF's Donie Cassidy and attended by a lot of Westmeath senators and councillors. The level of conversation at the tables would be of a very high intellectual content involving Greek Mythology, Anthropology and the chances of St. Lomans winning this years Westmeath junior B final.

Donie Cassidy, a man who looked for traveling expenses for old Midland Health Board meetings he never attended. Had to deal with the sleveen a lot.

It's tempting but the "winter" argument doesn't stack up because we should be using the summer months to build up more herd immunity if and a very unlikely if there is a so called second wave but it is hard to see how a second wave could present itself because, as I keep saying, nobody is getting sick and nobody is dying.

Can you stop spouting utter imbecilic nonsense please.

200 new cases the other day, that's not "nobody".

Fewer people dying but there is more experience in treating it now. Some still getting very ill and ending up in intensive care and will have a very long recovery ahead of them.

But you don't care because you want to go to the pub.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 111 ✭✭Wild Field 1831

Can you stop spouting utter imbecilic nonsense please.

200 new cases the other day, that's not "nobody".

Fewer people dying but there is more experience in treating it now. Some still getting very ill and ending up in intensive care and will have a very long recovery ahead of them.

But you don't care because you want to go to the pub.

Well said. And many very sick at home I know who caught Covid recently. You won't appear in hospital or ICU figures but you may end up with CFS, respiratory problems etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Your not giving the youth much credit there. If they are coming of voting age now then they grew up as teenagers during the recession. They voted green for sure, but definitely not FF, probably done by closet FF fans who also slammed them in 2008.
    You're only being baited with nonsense from that parabellum, I'd pay no need.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭xl500

Sure look what they done immediately upon taking power

Look at the recent voting scandal in the daily both deputies when initially approached denied any knowledge only fessed up when the video could not be denied but the two of them have been looked after by MM
    Dooley has been appointed to the Senate despite being rejected by the people in a general election and a Seanad election and Collins had been given a junior ministry it stinks and typical FF

They will never change and only when they are gone will we get rid of this type of politics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Parabellum9

What is nonsense about it, would you mind explaining? What person that lived through the destruction those ****ing ***** and the greens put on the economy would ever vote for them again? A protest vote doesn’t cut it - nobody is thick enough to vote back in a shower of ***** that wrecked the country as 2 fingers to FG unless they don’t have experience of them first hand

The greens are explainable with the gullible thick young vote and their hero Greta but FF??? Explain that one

Good call, thanks for the advice. My ignore list is getting a good few additions today!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Parabellum9

Good call, thanks for the advice. My ignore list is getting a good few additions today!

Oh no don’t ignore me, whatever will I do i now that endainoz has blocked my posts on boards :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement