Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHIL HOGAN NEEDS TO RESIGN.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Psychiatric Patrick

Cyrus wrote: »
    These nieces that are nurses that are worn out, I presume it’s in a personal capacity as there are very few COVID patients in hospitals .

What do you mean by that?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

It’s pretty clear , you were saying they are worn out, given the number of COVID patients in hospital I can only assume it’s not at work so they must be helping people outside of work ?

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Dual wheels

It’s pretty clear , you were saying they are worn out, given the number of COVID patients in hospital I can only assume it’s not at work so they must be helping people outside of work ?

That’s a low blow now, no need for that type of talk

It isn't clear.

Explain it better.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭jm08

It isn't clear.

Explain it better.

Maybe it might be easier if you explained what you meant when you said they were worn out?

According to the Covid App:
    4 hospital admissions
    2 hospital discharges
    32 confirmed hospital cases
    5 intensive care unit cases.
    Thankfully, that isn't too bad.

• Advertisement

jm08 wrote: »
    Maybe it might be easier if you explained what you meant when you said they were worn out?

According to the Covid App:
    4 hospital admissions
    2 hospital discharges
    32 confirmed hospital cases
    5 intensive care unit cases.
    Thankfully, that isn't too bad.

Let Cyrus post for himself.

He clearly has something he wants to by referring my sister's kids and not my friends.

Let Cyrus post for himself.

He clearly has something he wants to by referring my sister's kids and not my friends.

Not sure what you are getting at but the poster has explained it, my contention is that you are exaggerating how busy they are to support your post.

And the facts don’t bear it out

That’s a low blow now, no need for that type of talk

What in gods name are you on about ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,894 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

jm08 wrote: »
    Repeat what?

That I wasn't specifically talking about Hogan's pension.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Dual wheels

You’re making little of the great medical staff that work hard every day, no need to be sneering at them you might be glad of them yourself some day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,663 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I think its is obvious what he is on about. You were trying to insinuate that the posters nieces who are nurses are not worn out because numbers of Covid patients in hospital are low today. And as Dual Wheels correctly said that is a low blow, you know nothing about how hard nurses are working and you clearly know nothing that not every nurse actually works with treating Covid patients.

What we do know is that frontline medical staff account for 30% of all Covid cases and nurses go to work putting their own health on the line and that of their familes. So maybe before you get a disgusting low dig in on another posters family you ought to think about what nurses are sacrificing here. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to use another posters family to score a dig.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    I think its is obvious what he is on about. You were trying to insinuate that the posters nieces who are nurses are not worn out because numbers of Covid patients in hospital are low today. And as Dual Wheels correctly said that is a low blow, you know nothing about how hard nurses are working and you clearly know nothing that not every nurse actually works with treating Covid patients.

What we do know is that frontline medical staff account for 30% of all Covid cases and nurses go to work putting their own health on the line and that of their familes. So maybe before you get a disgusting low dig in on another posters family you ought to think about what nurses are sacrificing here. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to use another posters family to score a dig.

I wasn’t insinuating anything I said it clear as day, you can tone your hyperbole .

He was referring to hogan spreading COVID and how his friends and nieces who were nurses were worn out so he inferred they were worn out treating COVID patients .

I was surprised at that given how few are in hospital.

So explain the disgusting low dig because it wasn’t there.

You’re making little of the great medical staff that work hard every day, no need to be sneering at them you might be glad of them yourself some day

Absolutely not but I disagree that they are worn out dealing with Covid cases, any nurses that I know have said they haven’t been this quiet in a long time.

The very same guy would balling his eyes out in A&E over over a scratch

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭WastedYouth

I wasn’t insinuating anything I said it clear as day, you can tone your hyperbole .

He was referring to hogan spreading COVID and how his friends and nieces who were nurses were worn out so he inferred they were worn out treating COVID patients .

My wife is a doctor.

Apologise to everyone and then shut your hole.

On yes you were insinuating that his family who work as nurses were not working hard. Dont try to wriggle out of it now, it was a disgusting comment to make about any poster on here.

Here it all is for anyone that wants to read back
    These nieces that are nurses that are worn out, I presume it’s in a personal capacity as there are very few COVID patients in hospitals .

You are clearly casting aspersions on another posters family. Nurses go to work everyday risking their own health and here you are trying to drag them down with low digs in order to score a point. Its disgusting what you're after posting and I think you should apologise to that poster for what you wrote about his family.

On yes you were insinuating that his family who work as nurses were not working hard. Dont try to wriggle out of it now, it was a disgusting comment to make about any poster on here.

Here it all is for anyone that wants to read back

You are clearly casting aspersions on another posters family. Nurses go to work everyday risking their own health and here you are trying to drag them down with low digs in order to score a point. Its disgusting what you're after posting and I think you should apologise to that poster for what you wrote about his family.

Again you have an issue with comprehension

I said that I presume they aren’t worn out dealing with Covid patients because there are so few.

I think your attempt to twist this is disgusting and that you should apologise for that.

My wife is a doctor.

Apologise to everyone and then shut your hole.

Good for her

What’s that got to do with anything ?

So is my sister .

Even more lies out of you now. He never once inferred that they were worn out treating Covid patients as you have claimed above. Do you just make stuff up when you are in the wrong or something?

Here is what he actually said
    Hogan disregarded them all. All the guests and management at that hotel put peoples lives at risk.

Even if there was no chance of spreading the virus they gave the finger to everyone in the country who obeyed the rules.

I have two nieces and friends who are nurses who are worn out from helping people.
    My mother couldn't meet her sisters or her grandchildren for months.

So first you go slagging off his family, despite not knowing anything about them you go insinuating they are not working hard. When called out on that you then try to wriggle out of it by telling lies and misrepresenting what he actually said.

Like I said already that is disgusting behaviour and you should be ashamed of yourself and you should apologise for what you've posted here.

Again you have an issue with comprehension

I said that I presume they aren’t worn out dealing with Covid patients because there are so few.

I think your attempt to twist this is disgusting and that you should apologise for that.

Nothing wrong with my comprehension, your very own words where you casted aspersions on another posters family are quoted now and are there for everyone to see.

You tried to slur another posters family to score a cheap disgusting dig. Then you lied about what he had said. And now you're not man enough to hold your hands up, admit you were wrong and apoligise. Says a lot about you really.

• Advertisement

Even more lies out of you now. He never once inferred that they were worn out treating Covid patients as you have claimed above. Do you just make stuff up when you are in the wrong or something?

Here is what he actually said

So first you go slagging off his family, despite not knowing anything about them you go insinuating they are not working hard. When called out on that you then try to wriggle out of it by telling lies and misrepresenting what he actually said.

Like I said already that is disgusting behaviour and you should be ashamed of yourself and you should apologise for what you've posted here.

Here’s an idea let the poster speak for themselves because if they weren’t referring to the nurses work dealing with Covid patients what was the relevance of it ?

Where did I slag off his family ? And again spelling it out for you I never said they didn’t work hard, I questioned how were they working hard dealing with so few Covid patients, even you can comprehend how that’s a different thing. If not ask a grown up to explain it.

And seeing as we are throwing it around i find your posts disgusting and I am outraged by your accusations.

Nothing wrong with my comprehension, your very own words where you casted aspersions on another posters family are quoted now and are there for everyone to see.

You tried to slur another posters family to score a cheap disgusting dig. Then you lied about what he had said. And now you're not man enough to hold your hands up, admit you were wrong and apoligise. Says a lot about you really.

It’s cast aspersions and say disgusting more, it’s very Sinn feinny to feign outrage so dramatically.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭Happydays2020

I am writing to Santa to ensure that Big Phil gets coal this year.

It’s cast aspersions and say disgusting more, it’s very Sinn feinny to feign outrage so dramatically.

ah yeah, you've been found out and called out for your lies and like Hogan himself you're too arrogant to to hold your hands up and say sorry.

And now that you've no argument left to make it is out with the Shinnerbot references :rolleyes: Anyone who knows me on here knows full well I am not a Shinner so congratulations for coming up with yet even more wrong aspersions. Its become a bit of a habit for you now with the lies and aspersions, hasnt it.

ah yeah, you've been found out and called out for your lies and like Hogan himself you're too arrogant to to hold your hands up and say sorry.

And now that you've no argument left to make it is out with the Shinnerbot references :rolleyes: Anyone who knows me on here knows full well I am not a Shinner so congratulations for coming up with yet even more wrong aspersions. Its become a bit of a habit for you now with the lies and aspersions, hasnt it.

A habit in the last 15 minutes ?

Nothing wrong with anything I said, the poster was making out his nieces were worn out dealing with Covid patients and I questioned it, he still hasn’t answered .

You saw fit to row and say disgusting 150 times bizarrely.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,167 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

I was in a hospital today and there was very little going on and it is very difficult to get appointments for pre existing conditions

Nothing wrong with anything I said, the poster was making out his nieces were worn out dealing with Covid patients and I questioned it, he still hasn’t answered .

And back to telling your lies again.

NOTE-He said absolutely nothing about his nieces being worn out dealing with Covid patients. It was you who then tried to insinuate that to score a cheap disgusting dig

For the second time here is what the poster actually said
    Hogan disregarded them all. All the guests and management at that hotel put peoples lives at risk.

Even if there was no chance of spreading the virus they gave the finger to everyone in the country who obeyed the rules.

I have two nieces and friends who are nurses who are worn out from helping people.
    My mother couldn't meet her sisters or her grandchildren for months.

Zero mention of Covid there and yet you are accusing others of lacking comprehension skills :rolleyes:

You told a lie, you got caught out on it and now you are telling the exact same lie again.

Dig up Cyrus, dig up.

I was not aware that other board members are meant to be at your beck and call and have a time limit on responding.

And I don't actually need to respond because Muahahaha has pretty said it all and said it accurately. And better than I could.

You are arguing because you haven't the intgrity to recant and you haven't to the stones to slink away.

I'm going to make it easy for you as I'm a sucker for lost causes like yourself.

Any apology from you would be worthless. You are a lowborn who doesn't have respect for people who enter a career that is all about caring for others and you don't even respect your sister for being a doctor (assuming there is a sister and is a doctor - you are a proven liar so who knows) so I'm just going to swat you aside like a bug. Begone.

And back to telling your lies again.

NOTE-He said absolutely nothing about his nieces being worn out dealing with Covid patients. It was you who then tried to insinuate that to score a cheap disgusting dig

For the second time here is what the poster actually said

Zero mention of Covid there and yet you are accusing others of lacking comprehension skills :rolleyes:

You told a lie, you got caught out on it and now you are telling the exact same lie again.

Dig up Cyrus, dig up.

If they aren’t worn out dealing with Covid patients then what is the relevance of them being worn out ?

And again what’s this disgusting dig or do you just like saying disgusting?

• Advertisement

I was not aware that other board members are meant to be at your beck and call and have a time limit on responding.

And I don't actually need to respond because Muahahaha has pretty said it all and said it accurately. And better than I could.

You are arguing because you haven't the intgrity to recant and you haven't to the stones to slink away.

I'm going to make it easy for you as I'm a sucker for lost causes like yourself.

Any apology from you would be worthless. You are a lowborn who doesn't have respect for people who enter a career that is all about caring for others and you don't even respect your sister for being a doctor (assuming there is a sister and is a doctor - you are a proven liar so who knows) so I'm just going to swat you aside like a bug. Begone.

You won’t be getting an apology because I don’t owe you one, you had time to thank a load of posts but not reply so go figure .

Advertisement