Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHIL HOGAN NEEDS TO RESIGN.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭RickDeckard

Pelezico wrote: »
    Phil Hogan has nothing to do with the rules.

People are bored, resentful and angry.

And the covid police sicken my hole...watching out for everyones transgressions....except their own.

Lame attempt at controling the narritive. Must try harder. Why do you defend this? Wrong is Wrong.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

I'm sorry now, but the Government don't give a flyig **** about the Covid and restrictions!

We have schools back next week and Norma 'I don't know" Minister for Education actually said that the Governemnt will pay for parents to drive their children to school if not enough buses......why the **** do we need the ****ing buses in the 1st place Norma???

Then 81 of them wine and dine in John Sweeneys hotel, who just happens to be a hotel developer and oil retailer.....oh and charged with fraud.....sits at same table as the newly appointed Judge.

It's backwards this country is going and all the Government are doing are orchestrating the public to fight among themselves about private/public sectos jobs/social gatherings/face mask wearing etc....to avoid the Government being in the limelight

And the irony is that they gave everyone 350 a week compensation for all of this.

It's helpful I think it's a great idea, not knocking this one bit.
    And the different schemes are great too to keep businesses running and people in job's.

But I'm wondering why permanently disabled people and regular people who've lost their jobs due to no fault of their own who've paid taxes, universal social charge and prsi are expected to live on 203 a week.

They're going to have to start giving unfortunates more money than 203 from now on....

You're right it's pitting people against each other... and it's a metaphorically Sick society we live in...

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Pelezico

Lame attempt at controling the narritive. Must try harder. Why do you defend this? Wrong is Wrong.

Because the covid police sicken my hole. Is that good enough reason?

Twitter and facebook have a lot to answer for.

Not good enough, your weak weak Kung Fu is very weak. We can all see this Grasshopper.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

He wont resign because he is a big ignorant mutton headed ****

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭landofthetree

Sinn Fein the EU stooges making fools of themselves yet again.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Dual wheels

Big Phil only answers to himself

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭landofthetree

Bettyboop wrote: »
    He wont resign because he is a big ignorant mutton headed ****

No. Its because the EU have decided he should stay.

Ireland will do what's its told.

It is good enough for me.

They really sicken my hole.

You have disgust issues. Methinks you have a dog in this race.

It felt so good just saying that. The covid police are out in force sickening my hole.

They are all guilty of transgressions themselves but are on their high horse.

• Advertisement

You have disgust issues. Methinks you have a dog in this race.

lol lay off the dubes dude lol

Sounding a bit high there chief.

Are you from East Clare by any chance ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

I for one want him gone.

I don't

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Dual wheels

It felt so good just saying that. The covid police are out in force sickening my hole.

In fairness I’d say big Phil can hold some amount of stout

Right so, you are not worth replying to. Your just pissed off your buddy was caught rotten , again.
    I would not want to be in a trench next to you fighting for Ireland.

I'm sorry now, but the Government don't give a flyig **** about the Covid and restrictions!

We have schools back next week and Norma 'I don't know" Minister for Education actually said that the Governemnt will pay for parents to drive their children to school if not enough buses......why the **** do we need the ****ing buses in the 1st place Norma???

Then 81 of them wine and dine in John Sweeneys hotel, who just happens to be a hotel developer and oil retailer.....oh and charged with fraud.....sits at same table as the newly appointed Judge.

It's backwards this country is going and all the Government are doing are orchestrating the public to fight among themselves about private/public sectos jobs/social gatherings/face mask wearing etc....to avoid the Government being in the limelight

To answer why you need buses. Well they transport large amount of people at the same time in the same vehicle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

Pure begrudgery and jealousy...mixed with a holier than thou sanctimonious cover.

I bet everyone here has disobeyed covid rules on occasion.

Speak for yourself. Do tell us how you chose to put your family and colleagues at risk?
    I certainly didn't gather with a group of 80 people. No distancing, no masks, many shaking hands I hear reported on the news today.

nthclare wrote: »
    lol lay off the dubes dude lol

Sounding a bit high there chief.

Are you from East Clare by any chance ???

No Doobs, Jameson and unemployment because of this **** show.

Waterford, for me, and Ill say what I God Damn please as long as I am not directly offending anyone, that OK chief?

Right so, you are not worth replying to. Your just pissed off your buddy was caught rotten , again.

When did you fight in a trench for Ireland? I don't remember Ireland ever having a trench battle.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Im probably too drunk or too stupid, or your too clever for me, what exactly do you mean please?

Phileas didn't vote for or make the rules. You'll need to amend your criteria or take a differenr angle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭ronivek

I mean if someone were attending an event at a hotel it wouldn't be unreasonable for them to assume the hotel would be taking the necessary steps to ensure the restrictions were being respected.

And even if he asked the hotel 'are you guys sure you're respecting the current restrictions' they would have said 'yep'; since they're stating they had believed they were complying with the guidelines and had even checked with the Irish Hotel Federation.

So was he supposed to go and count the number of people there and leave when it exceeded 50? Or how was it supposed to work?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 387 ✭✭Ta ceist agam

Mick Wallace is disqualified from his own company involvement for 6 years!!

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/td-mick-wallace-disqualified-for-six-years-from-company-involvement-36257686.html

PL33230071Up%20for%20the%20match%20INT_ED5_S01%20Read-Only.jpg

THESE ARE/WERE OUR POLITICIANS AND WE WONDER WHERE IT ALL WENT WRONG??

Fighting for Ireland? Now why would anyone want to fight for Ieland?

Let me say just one last time...the covid police sicken my hole.

I was in the park last week and I saw one of the covid police berate an old man for walking too close to her.

I wanted to scream but passed by...slightly ashamed.

She sickened my hole with her pomposity and self righteousness.. just like the posters here.

They all break the rules...and they know it.

No Doobs, Jameson and unemployment because of this **** show.

Waterford, for me, and Ill say what I God Damn please as long as I am not directly offending anyone, that OK chief?

No worries chief, I thought you were someone else.

My mistake enjoy the bants (thumbs up)

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    When did you fight in a trench for Ireland? I don't remember Ireland ever having a trench battle.

I did not say I did. I said I would not want someone like that, or you for that matter , next to me if we actually had to fight for our country.

Fighting for Ireland? Now why would anyone want to fight for Ieland?

Let me say just one last time...the vivid police sicke n my hole.

I was in the park last week and I saw one of the covid police berate an old man for walking too close to her.

I wanted to scream but passed by...slightly ashamed.

She sickened my hole with her pomposity and self righteousness.. just like the posters here.

They all break the rules...and they know it.

What are you talking about?

Ireland doesn't have covid police.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

I'm thinking a GoFundMe page. To fund the the egging of Phil anytime he appears in public - and the hotel and anyone else involved. Sean ORourke too.

Funds for materiel and court fines. A bit of light-hearted relief to help raise the spirits of the nation.

I did not say I did. I said I would not want someone like that, or you for that matter , next to me if we actually had to fight for our country.

We are a neutral country, why would you be fighting?

Trench warfare anyway ended after WW1, so no idea why you would be in a trench in first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Sicken my hole?

What does that mean? You keep saying it as if it's something actual human beings say.

Your arse hole like?

They sicken your arsehole?
    They sicken you?

I'm thinking a GoFundMe page. To fund the the egging of Phil anytime he appears in public - and the hotel and anyone else involved. Sean ORourke too.

Funds for materiel and court fines. A bit of light-hearted relief to help raise the spirits of the nation.

Go on you set it up....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 387 ✭✭Ta ceist agam

ronivek wrote: »
    I mean if someone were attending an event at a hotel it wouldn't be unreasonable for them to assume the hotel would be taking the necessary steps to ensure the restrictions were being respected.

And even if he asked the hotel 'are you guys sure you're respecting the current restrictions' they would have said 'yep'; since they're stating they had believed they were complying with the guidelines and had even checked with the Irish Hotel Federation.

So was he supposed to go and count the number of people there and leave when it exceeded 50? Or how was it supposed to work?

They knew well they were no abiding social distancing rules, 8 to 10 people were seated at one table including the billionaire hotel owner John Sweeney...who was convicted of fraud in 2010 then wines and dines the newly appointed Judge at the Golf banquet.

Advertisement