If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony xh90 vs xh95 for console gaming only

Options
  • 21-08-2020 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

Hi,

Getting a 65inch Sony xh90 or xh95 which will be used for gaming only. Will be sitting 6~7 feet away, in a room with a large window. Viewing angles are not important for me as I will be sitting directly straight ahead.

Ignoring the HDMI 2.1 promised upgrades for xh90, how much better is the xh95 picture quality  for gaming?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭foobar

And what would be the best price you could offer on this models ?

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

foobar wrote: »
    Hi,

Getting a 65inch Sony xh90 or xh95 which will be used for gaming only. Will be sitting 6~7 feet away, in a room with a large window. Viewing angles are not important for me as I will be sitting directly straight ahead.

Ignoring the HDMI 2.1 promised upgrades for xh90, how much better is the xh95 picture quality  for gaming?

Thanks.
    Hi Foobar.

Going to the specs both those sets are very similar.
    Both are 100Hz, both are full 10Bit.
    They process the same formats, both are full array and both use the same processor.

One of the main differences would be the IMAX Enchanced on the 9505.
    IMAX Enhanced brings the cinema home
    Take the next step-up in picture quality by switching to IMAX Enhanced. Used with IMAX certified 4K HDR content, IMAX Enhanced uses their proprietary digital remastering technology (DMR) to deliver ultra-vivid images. If you want to recreate the look of the movie at the cinema, IMAX Enhanced gets you closer than ever.

The 9505 series also has a sleeker design.

The 65XH9505 currently retails at 1999 Euro.
    I could squeeze this down to 1929 Euro delivered.

On the 65XH9005 retails at 1549 Euro.
    I could offer one of these for 1479 Euro delivered.

Both TV's also include our 6 year VIP guarantee free of charge.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.