Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Tikes UK - Fake Site

Options
  • 21-08-2020 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

Not sure how long this site has been live but just putting it here in case anyone might fall for it:

https://www.littletikesuk.com/

Prices are too good to be true which should be the first point of concern

There's American spelling in the About Us section and poor grammar throughout

There's no physical location mentioned in the Contact Us section and no phone number listed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Frasier

Saw that site advertised alright and the prices were just mad. Also only seem to accept Mastercard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Funnily enough that came up on my facebook feed yesterday. I had added stuff to my basket, before I started thinking there was something a bit odd about it! Thanks for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,455 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Not going to post the name of the website but if you see an ad. on Instagram for a site offering Ecco shoes at 80% off, that is also a scam website with all of the red flags the OP spotted on the website in the title.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭JohnC.

It looks like they even borrowed elements from the Lego online shop.

Advertisement