Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changes to fees

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

bugsyb4 wrote: »
    Quick question how long does it normally take to close a current account?

I am pretty sure I requested our 3 current accounts to be closed on Tuesday but still seem to be open looking at the app and banking 365.

I didn't get any notification or text saying this is been worked on so just wondering did I do everything correctly. Balances had just been cleared to zero before I requested to close accounts.
    Hi Bugsyb4, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. Generally once the balance is at €0.00, the account should be closed the next working day. If this hasn't been closed yet, it would be best to log in on 365online.com and select "service desk" > "ask a question", one of our colleagues will be happy to confirm the status of this request.

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement