If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony BRAVIA KDL32WD751

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi guys.

Bought a TV off you a couple of years ago and it was a top class service through out.

Just looking for a TV for the bedroom and wondering is there any deal you can do for me on this
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202076-sony-bravia-kdl32wd751-32-inch-smart-led-tv-1080p-hd-freeview-hd.aspx

Or might just go for this if it suits my needs
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202487-sony-bravia-kdl32we613-32-inch-hdr-smart-led-tv-hd-ready-freeview-hd.aspx

Much difference between the two? Just need it for casual gaming, watching Netflix etc.

Don't really want to pay too much for a 32 inch haha

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
    Hey Cactus Mac88.

The main difference is that the 751 is full HD were as the 613 only HD Ready.

The 613 does however has some for of HDR compatibility.

Both would be nice televisions with in my opinion the 751 having the better image.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

Hey Cactus Mac88.

Both would be nice televisions with in my opinion the 751 having the better image.

Kenny.

Thanks Kenny

I'll have a read up about them and stick in an order on one over the weekend.

Thanks

Hey Cactus Mac88.

Kenny.

Thanks Kenny

I'll have a read up about them and stick in an order on one over the weekend.

Thanks
    No problem at all Catus Mac88.

Have a good evening.

Kenny.

Hi guys

Sorry there was a delay in getting around to this.

Is the stand on this https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202487-sony-bravia-kdl32we613-32-inch-hdr-smart-led-tv-hd-ready-freeview-hd.aspx definitely 329mm? The stand on the other Sony is too big but this would fit my unit perfectly.

Only reason I ask though is that the stand looks big in the main picture on the website (looks around the same size as the other Sony - 630mm, I think) and in the 2nd and 3rd pictures it looks like the smaller stand. Just want to make sure that it comes with the smaller 329mm stand.

Thanks again

Hi guys

Sorry there was a delay in getting around to this.

Is the stand on this https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202487-sony-bravia-kdl32we613-32-inch-hdr-smart-led-tv-hd-ready-freeview-hd.aspx definitely 329mm? The stand on the other Sony is too big but this would fit my unit perfectly.

Only reason I ask though is that the stand looks big in the main picture on the website (looks around the same size as the other Sony - 630mm, I think) and in the 2nd and 3rd pictures it looks like the smaller stand. Just want to make sure that it comes with the smaller 329mm stand.

Thanks again
    Hey Cactus Mac88.

Going by Sony's website is has the stand at 28.1cm

DIMENSION OF TV WITH STAND (W X H X D)
    Approx. 71.7x47.4x21.8 cm
    The link below is for the spec on Sony's own website:
    https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/televisions-projectors-lcd-tvs/kdl-32wd751/specifications

I hope this is of help.
    Kenny.

• Advertisement

Hey Cactus Mac88.

https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/televisions-projectors-lcd-tvs/kdl-32wd751/specifications

I hope this is of help.
    Kenny.

Thanks Kenny. I checked the Sony website and it says the stand on the 613 is 32.9cm in width so that would fit the unit in the bedroom. The stand on the 751 would be too big in width (58.2cm)

Hey Cactus Mac88.

I hope this is of help.
    Kenny.

Thanks Kenny. I checked the Sony website and it says the stand on the 613 is 32.9cm in width so that would fit the unit in the bedroom. The stand on the 751 would be too big in width (58.2cm)
    Hey Mac88.

I thought it was the depth of the stand you were looking at.

Any other questions please let us know.

Kenny.

Just bought the Sony Bravia KDL32WE613 on the website.

Thanks guys

Just bought the Sony Bravia KDL32WE613 on the website.

Thanks guys
    Cheers for the order Cactus Mac88.

I will have it processed and shipped ASAP.

Once it gets dispatched our courier will drop you a text with your tracking details.

Have a good weekend :)

Kenny.

Once it gets dispatched our courier will drop you a text with your tracking details.

Kenny.

Hi Kenny

I was just wondering would you have an estimate for when the TV will be delivered? Just want to make sure someone is at home on the day.

Thanks

• Advertisement

Kenny.

Hi Kenny

I was just wondering would you have an estimate for when the TV will be delivered? Just want to make sure someone is at home on the day.

Thanks
    Hey Catus Mac88.

The TV is getting collected from our Belfast store today and once it arrives into the couriers sorting depot they will text you with your tracking details and I will then be able to hopefully get you day and time frame for the delivery.

Kenny.

Hey Catus Mac88.

The TV is getting collected from our Belfast store today and once it arrives into the couriers sorting depot they will text you with your tracking details and I will then be able to hopefully get you day and time frame for the delivery.

Kenny.

No problem Kenny! If you had to have an educated guess from experience :D would you say it would arrive by the weekend?

(I shouldn't have given away my other TV until it arrived haha)

Hey Catus Mac88.

Kenny.

No problem Kenny! If you had to have an educated guess from experience :D would you say it would arrive by the weekend?

(I shouldn't have given away my other TV until it arrived haha)
    Hey Cactus Mac88.

I would say that it should arrive with you tomorrow :)

Hopefully you get a text from the courier today with your tracking details.

If you have heard nothing by around 1pm today let me know and I can chase the courier for you.

Kenny.

Hey Cactus Mac88.

If you have heard nothing by around 1pm today let me know and I can chase the courier for you.

Kenny.

Just got the text there for delivery tomorrow, Kenny.

Thanks again!

Hey Cactus Mac88.

Kenny.

Just got the text there for delivery tomorrow, Kenny.

Thanks again!
    Happy Days Catus Mac88.

If you have any issues please let me know :)

Kenny.

Happy Days Catus Mac88.

Kenny.

Just got word from home that it arrived, Kenny haha.

Looking forward to setting it up when I get home.

Thanks again!

Happy Days Catus Mac88.

Kenny.

Just got word from home that it arrived, Kenny haha.

Looking forward to setting it up when I get home.

Thanks again!
    Hey Catus Mac88.

Even better :)

That's your evening sorted.

Again thanks for the business.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.