Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any info avail on upcoming new build developments in Cork and it's commuter towns

Options
  • 21-08-2020 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Does anyone have any information on upcoming new build residential developments in Cork and it's commuter towns. I can see all of the current new build projects on Daft/Myhome, but interested to know if anyone knows of anything else that is/was planned to start in the next 12-24 months?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

Not sure, for Cork city at least, Skyscrapercity has a Cork Metro section. It mostly focuses on the bigger developments, but the residential thread has details on the smaller ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭donnaille

who_me wrote: »
    Not sure, for Cork city at least, Skyscrapercity has a Cork Metro section. It mostly focuses on the bigger developments, but the residential thread has details on the smaller ones.

Perfect, thank you, I didn’t know this existed!

Advertisement