Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE 1: 'Today' with Claire Byrne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭john123470

GAA matches, match report on a prime news programme.
    Next Claire B will about what color knickers you wear says about you.

What a faker

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Bit early with the fluff content today :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,978 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Yawn! Mills and Bloom author, WTF, dreadful show so far

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭john123470

Romantic fiction ... great ... you are on a roll this morning, Claire.

Is there any chance you can tell us about the color of your bowel motion this morning ? C'mon, youre top of your game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭BringBackMick

Gotta feel sorry for these restaurant owners banking on next year..................Not much is going to to change next year!

We need to live with COVID

• Advertisement

Gotta feel sorry for these restaurant owners banking on next year..................Not much is going to to change next year!

We need to live with COVID

I fear the whole business models of restaurants and certain types of pubs are in peril for the long haul, any notion of a Christmas 2020 is pie in the sky (no pun intended)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭Cole

Why is Dr Gabrial Scally wheeled out onto this show every 2nd day?

How are RTE allowed push this agenda so forcefully.

This is the main radio channel for much of the middle aged to elderly cohort of society and it is filled with pro lockdown misery merchants

It is just despicable

How is it allowed?

Maybe because he's a professor of public health who's invited onto RTE to discuss...eh...public health.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

The judge and golf story has sailed, who cares. Would it not be better to dedicate whole shows in to how dodgy hand sanitizer found its way in to schools?

Yep, that's definitely a dead story...

Just heard the promo for this morning's show. "Why salt and pepper is so important in cooking...how to keep your dog entertained over the winter"

The anticipation...

Cole wrote: »
    Just heard the promo for this morning's show. "Why salt and pepper is so important in cooking...how to keep your dog entertained over the winter"

The anticipation...

Damn, I'd hoped for a feature on Sewing and tips on baking scones. I suspect a vinagar might appear in today's discussions namely the supreme Court debacle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Jesus this interview right now seems like its being going for an hour now. Over to Newstalk I guess

Ah Jaysus...Eoin O Broin. Outrage alert

• Registered Users Posts: 68,838 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Jennifer - Ireland is Great, has always been great, do not criticise. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,472 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Getting his hoop handed to him by Jennifer, I didn’t get her surname, it whoever she is, she is the person FG should put out front.

Clear,articulate, feisty, well briefed.

O’Broin didn’t get it all his own way, from Jennifer Carroll McNeill I think her name is.

She said the very same thing as I keep saying here...... basically people in glasshouses shouldn’t throw stones.

Well done Jennifer.

She said the very same thing as I keep saying here...... basically people in glasshouses shouldn’t throw stones.

Well done Jennifer.

Utter ****e talk now Brendi.

You do realise that FG and FF's record in the 'glasshouse' over 100 years means that they should be the last to be throwing stones at anyone.

Jennifer is just engaging in high moral grounding that doesn't stand a second's scrutiny before it falls apart.

Intense squirming from CB with this mink guy Redmond

Utter ****e talk now Brendi.

You do realise that FG and FF's record in the 'glasshouse' over 100 years means that they should be the last to be throwing stones at anyone.

Jennifer is just engaging in high moral grounding that doesn't stand a second's scrutiny before it falls apart.

Sorry Francie, I know you are fighting on at least three fronts,so I won’t hold you up.

Jennifer put O’Broin in his box, pointed out, and we see the examples here for the last couple of weeks, that this is all orchestrated to put pressure on L V.

Keep it in the public eye as long as possible.

Ignore the Brexit issue, Covid 19, and the numerous other genuine issues involving the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭jay0109

Sam McConnughey
    "The new vaccine is promising but it may not necessarily be the final solution"

Lets hope it's not!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭BringBackMick

Oh jesus, McConckey is on

:(

Sorry Francie, I know you are fighting on at least three fronts,so I won’t hold you up.

Jennifer put O’Broin in his box, pointed out, and we see the examples here for the last couple of weeks, that this is all orchestrated to put pressure on L V.

Keep it in the public eye as long as possible.

Ignore the Brexit issue, Covid 19, and the numerous other genuine issues involving the country.

'We're in the middle of a pandemic' they scream. :):)

Did you agree with Jennifer's haughty 'zip it' comments brendi, yes or no?

• Advertisement

'We're in the middle of a pandemic' they scream. :):)

Did you agree with Jennifer's haughty 'zip it' comments brendi, yes or no?

Sorry Francie, didn’t hear it, probably on par with the numerous orders of ‘let me finish’ so beloved of Louise O’Reilly.

Wouldn’t elevate either to any great heights unless of course they were trying to ramrod their views in at the expense of others.

Sorry Francie, didn’t hear it, probably on par with the numerous orders of ‘let me finish’ so beloved of Louise O’Reilly.

Wouldn’t elevate either to any great heights unless of course they were trying to ramrod their views in at the expense of others.

How convenient...the 'I didn't hear that bit' excuse.

BTW..are you saying the 'Let me finish', 'I didn't interrupt you' remark is a uniquely SF thing? Wow. You really have a unique reception on your radio and TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

The anticipation...

Its allmost like they want to drive listeners over to Kenny or elsewhere

Francie and Brendan...you need your own thread at this stage. Your duel is now in three threads I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭cozar

Its allmost like they want to drivelisteners over to Kenny or elsewhere

now on, what to wear when walking your dog during the Winter.

Its allmost like they want to drive listeners over to Kenny or elsewhere

Did it for me...switched back to Pat and it was pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

cozar wrote: »
    now on, what to wear when walking your dog during the Winter.

Fur and fluff. A new departure for Claire :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

jay0109 wrote: »
    Sam McConnughey
    "The new vaccine is promising but it may not necessarily be the final solution"

Lets hope it's not!

:eek::eek::eek:

Francie and Brendan...you need your own thread at this stage. Your duel is now in three threads I think.

Is it Cole, you could be right, however I would be no match for Francie for stamina and the ability to carve the complete words of the New Testament on the head of a pin, so if that,as they say in aviation, ever comes about, put your money on Francie.

He’s like the famous Bulova watch from the 70s ‘Takes a lickin but keeps on tickin’.

Would’nt have the time Mr Cole.

• Advertisement

:D:D True Cole true. mind yourselves, Brendi will have you enrolled in his Rout The SF Shill's Home Guard if you don't watch out. :)

Altogether now...'Who do you think you are fooling Mrs McDonald.....

Advertisement