Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whattsodds paddy coupons

Options
  • 22-08-2020 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Long story short, i asked my local PP for a Whattsodds paddy coupons, teller replied they didnt have any printed ( no ink left in printer) but brought the coupon up on the screen beside the cash register.

Spotted a bet on last weeks bayern/barca game at 35/1 and wrote it by hand on a normal bet slip, bet was in by HT and i had a glass or two to celebrate.

Went in to the bookies today to cash the slip and they said they had no record of that bet being offered. Once i mentioned what had happened, ( it was the same teller) she remembered and rang head office but the bet was deemed not valid and they wouldnt pay me out!

Is there any way i can find copies of older coupons online?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Lavdogg wrote: »
    Long story short, i asked my local PP for a Whattsodds paddy coupons, teller replied they didnt have any printed ( no ink left in printer) but brought the coupon up on the screen beside the cash register.
    Spotted a bet on last weeks bayern/barca game at 35/1 and wrote it by hand on a normal bet slip, bet was in by HT and i had a glass or two to celebrate.

Went in to the bookies today to cash the slip and they said they had no record of that bet being offered. Once i mentioned what had happened, ( it was the same teller) she remembered and rang head office but the bet was deemed not valid and they wouldnt pay me out!

Is there any way i can find copies of older coupons online?

I do a lot of whatodds in PP.
    Some on them on the actually match coupon that sometimes have them, sometimes on the larger whatodds coupon that has a number of different match combinations.
    Some shops also have a whatodds screen that shows 6 selected whatodds selections that may or may not be another coupon.
    Online they do around 300 for each match and I asked in my local PP could I use them as the ones in the shop I wasn't interested in and was told I could use them!
    I take a copy of the online pages and bring in the picture into the shop to show them if not settled as a winner (which always happens :rolleyes:).
    They then ring in HQ and get it authorised.
    I also keep copies of both match coupon and whatodds coupons for most matches.
    That's the good news.

Unfortunately the shop I go into didn't have the whatodds coupon for that day but they did have the Barca/Bayern coupon which had 11 whatodds selections on it which I do have if that's any use?
    However there's no 35/1 though, 25/1 and 225/1 are the only ones over 16/1 on it.
    I didn't take a copy of the online selections either as my internet was down but I did take some screenshots on my phone of some of the ones I was interested in but I only have 1 25/1 and 6 30/1 shots and the rest are 12/1 and lower for that match.
    I do also have a picture of the whatodds screen and that had 6 of them on it but 25/1 was the highest price.

There is no way of getting the coupons as they aren't an online offering.

If you were told the bet wasn't valid, I would suggest that was incorrect information.

What was the actual bet?

Advertisement