Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oceans 11 Werewolf Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Day 1: Automated Votals from #1 to #16

Fiona WW (1): Katie WW
    Gabriel WW (1): Abigail WW
    Steve WW (1): Oisin WW
    Frank WW (1): Clodagh WW
    Riona WW (1): Mary WW
    Nigel WW (1): Frank WW
    Barbara WW (1): Fiona WW
    Holly WW (1): Henry WW
    Henry WW (1): Holly WW
    Not voting (9): Barbara WW, Riona WW, Gabriel WW, Nigel WW, Orla WW, Phil WW, Steve WW, Vernon WW, Wendy WW

Errors (1): Gabriel WW

Phase ends in 0h50m.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Okay so I misread one of Barbaras posts and on looking back she's not included in this.

I always find posts like this bizarre, like you're trying to prove something by being super villagery and hating wolves

This also stood out as a bold claim to make, everyone reads the OP so it just feels like an easy way to throw shade at others

Now Frank doing the poem after Henry while I don't personally think could be a task as Abigail said what are the chances of a wolf having that exact task and having someone set it up for them like that

But Clodagh jumping straight in with putting him top of her wolf list stands out

Clodaghs explanation makes no sense, what are the chances of Frank having a task and another player doing the exact same thing?

Agree with Abigails logic here

I just can't wrap my head around this line of thinking, surely if anyone has a task they're going to be the first person that does said thing on thread. Henry is just being completely left to the side even though he's twice posted task like things on thread.

I'm wondering is this being done on purpose. My theory and granted there is little to go on is that Clodagh and Frank are potentially wolf team mates doing a little bussing. Clodagh votes for Frank on a theory that makes no sense and that nobody else agrees with so he isn't in any real danger. It's a good way to distance yourself and then drop it later on. Henry has a lot of suspicion on him today and with all the random posting and no voting he's a strong potential candidate for lynching and being a wolf you would know who's village and who's not so leaving him to the side and not voting for him knowing he'll flip good will be a good look for Clodagh.

Thoughts anyone?

That's some mental gymnastics you are doing there.
    You seem to think that Henry is a villager with a lot of suspicion laid on them, but in same paragraph, you think it will look good for me if they are a villager.

I am not a wolf, but I do get feelings for who i think might be town and who might be wolf. I don't normally vote for people who i think are town.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Jesus. If Gabriel fixes his vote that's 10 different people up for the chop. You'd have to hope that there's at least one wolf in that 10!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    You seem to think that Henry is a villager with a lot of suspicion laid on them, but in same paragraph, you think it will look good for me if they are a villager.

I am not a wolf, but I do get feelings for who i think might be town and who might be wolf. I don't normally vote for people who i think are town.

when do you vote for someone you think is good?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Stick or twist?

blackjack.jpg?w=584

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    Stick or twist?

blackjack.jpg?w=584

i think twist henry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I reckon he is yeah, from my previous post there's always a lunatic in the first couple of days and they're nearly always a villager and everyone thinks when they're dead "why on earth did he act that way?"

Where does you voting for someone who you think is town coming into it? I'm saying if you vote for your wolf buddy Frank because of reasoning that makes no sense knowing nobody else will do the same and everyone else voted for Henry and he flipped good then that would look good on you and something you could then use against the people who did vote for him

Went for Frank. Didn't like the sneaky vote. May still change my mind.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    i think twist henry

The last ten minutes will make up my mind, but I always appreciate good village input.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Went for Frank. Didn't like the sneaky vote. May still change my mind.

Who would you change it to?

• Advertisement

Vote gone in for Clodagh for the reasoning in my last two posts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Gabriel, why do you keeping on voting in a slightly different format to what we were told is the correct way?

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Who would you change it to?

Phil or Oisin.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Sorry folks RL has killed me today so just back now. My vote is going to be mainly gut at this stage I think.

Im between Oisin and Steve right now. Only upta page 5.

Oisins got me thinking villager at times, accusing folk, not sitting on the fence, etc.

Then again some if his play can be subtle wolfy. Indirectly suggesting No lynch, IMO. Jumping on Steve for jumping on others.

Steve himself is looking suss, appearing when mentioned despite saying he wasnt going to be around.

Both could be wolves, though Id bet that one is and one isnt.

Gonna switch to Steve.

Mary WW wrote: »
    when do you vote for someone you think is good?

I would vote for people who I know are good if I was a wolf, as does every wolf, unless they are bussing.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Vernon what do you mean by agreeable? I don't think I've actually agreed with anyone's views on anything.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Gabriel, why do you keeping on voting in a slightly different format to what we were told is the correct way?

Cause Im an idiot. Happy?

I wasnt aware I was making an error initially. Then forgot to add the WW second time around.

I see a few corrections in there lads, but yes, the ## and the vote all go together as one word ##vote :)

can be tricky on some phones and tablets which insist on putting spaces when they are not wanted :D

Orla WW wrote: »
    Vote gone in for Clodagh for the reasoning in my last two posts

There was reasoning in your last two posts? :eek::confused::confused:

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    Vernon what do you mean by agreeable? I don't think I've actually agreed with anyone's views on anything.

Not rocking the boat.

There was reasoning in your last two posts? :eek::confused::confused:

Seriously? :pac: I couldn't have been any clearer, you're the one who's not talking any sense with regard to the whole thing :rolleyes:

Day 1: Automated Votals from #1 to #23

Fiona WW (1): Katie WW
    Gabriel WW (1): Abigail WW
    Steve WW (2): Oisin WW, Gabriel WW
    Clodagh WW (1): Orla WW
    Frank WW (2): Clodagh WW, Vernon WW
    Henry WW (2): Holly WW, Henry WW
    Riona WW (1): Mary WW
    Nigel WW (1): Frank WW
    Barbara WW (1): Fiona WW
    Not voting (6): Barbara WW, Riona WW, Nigel WW, Phil WW, Steve WW, Wendy WW

Phase ends in 0h21m.

Hey Frank, what’s with the genie vote for me in there?

at least those votes above are looking a bit more concentrated.

And Henry, what’s with the self vote?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Haha Nary now votes me. The one person she has said is in her good pile

:D

Who is she saving?

Henry is obviously playing some kind of con.

Hope ya dont get snake eyes.

And now there is movement. Interesting

• Advertisement

Holly WW wrote: »
    Haha Nary now votes me. The one person she has said is in her good pile

:D

Who is she saving?

when did i say you were in my good pile?

Advertisement