Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oceans 11 Werewolf Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Vote for me.

Please.

fine. Because I want to believe that you wouldn't be doing this unless it was in favour of the village. I will vote you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Oisin - felt pockety a little yesterday so will delve a little deeper
    Frank - No real reason here but giving me the creeps a little
    Gabriel - Guns blazing this morning which is good but seems a little forced to me

Be looking at these in a bit more detail when I get back on the laptop

Firstly, what gave you the creeps about Frank...... can you be specific.

Secondly, what seems forced..... ?

Rikand wrote: »
    Day 1: Automated Votals from #1 to #23

Fiona WW (1): Katie WW
    Gabriel WW (1): Abigail WW
    Steve WW (2): Oisin WW, Gabriel WW
    Clodagh WW (1): Orla WW
    Frank WW (2): Clodagh WW, Vernon WW
    Henry WW (2): Holly WW, Henry WW
    Riona WW (1): Mary WW
    Nigel WW (1): Frank WW
    Barbara WW (1): Fiona WW
    Not voting (6): Barbara WW, Riona WW, Nigel WW, Phil WW, Steve WW, Wendy WW

Phase ends in 0h21m.
    Steve WW wrote: »
    My vote isn't showing up here, did I format it incorrectly?
    Rikand wrote: »
    Nope - there's a space in between the hashes and the vote

Hence recasting my vote

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Above is the quote I was talking about.

I am not following Mary but as it turns out i think she could be fairly spot on with her thinking as we now know that Terry has numerous goons.

Tess could have become a powerful villager yeah but at the time of her death she was nothing. And now she definitely cannot become a wolf. She was not definitely going to become a powerful villager. I personally like that outcome.

As far as reads go I need to spend more time going over last nights stuff. Wouldve much rather have been online at the time. Dont like trying to catch up with that amount of action in such a short space of time.

I have a few free hours this afternoon though so will put up a list of my reads so far.

One thing I do know is that Henry is as mad as a bag of spiders!

I am liking Oisin's posting a lot today.

Steve, whats the rationale in the Henry vote?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Gabby extra fun FFA (actually its just normal).... in no particular order:

1. Clodagh - Suggests that Nigel and Frank could be evil based off the voting pattern.

I just expanded on marys theories, as she didn't include frank, who I hopped of, making him a one.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

One who voted Holly is good.

Holly WW (3): Mary WW, Steve WW, Clodagh WW

Lets lynch either steve or clodagh and see what happens?

I am liking Oisin's posting a lot today.

Now Oisin has been accused of pockety....... Babs, will you be suspect of Steve here too..... this could appear cosy cosy love you long time by Steve

Frank WW wrote: »

Im good with either, Clo would be my pick though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Do not threaten me.

Henry you’re a bit like the Shinners. Anyone says anything to you and it’s don’t pick on me, don’t threaten me. But you’ve no problem laying out the threats yourself

• Advertisement

Steve, whats the rationale in the Henry vote?

I think Henry is mental. His playstyle irritates me.
    But he appears to be claiming to have the power to view the alignments on people who are lynched. He wants people to vote for him... which would make sense if he could then view the alignments of everyone who voted for him.

I don't know if he's telling the truth or not, but for now I'm willing to take the risk for the chance that he could have that power and we would gain a lot from that after a lynch.

What is your rationale there Frank?

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Hey there Gabriel.

I was saying that in the rules it says you can vote no lynch and therefore it is always an option.

I said in a post afterwards that I am dead against no lynch votes.

I explained this already and you conveniently omitted the same information as Vernon did yesterday. I said that Rikand said there would be no tasks (this was a mistake I later corrected to said actions) on N0. Nevermentioned the game after that.

I did not suggest no lynch. I was referring to the rules.. But you don't seem to want to worry about context.......

Again I explained this yeterday but you don't seem to care about that. I said that he came straight out a pointed at the 3 poets calling them a team. No reasoning just he saw something odd and went after them. I said numerous times I didnt get the poetry and still dont.

Long story short Gabby. Read all my posts before you start coming out with this rehashed, incomplete stuff. It is all there for you but as I said you dont seemed bothered with the context in which those quotes were made. Nice work

I had read your early posts. I know what you did in relation to the no list post, I just dont get why?

If youre against a no lynch, why be the first to mention it (it appears like you were saying "what do you guys think about no lynch")

I wouldnt have mentioned it at all if I was you, as you're dead against it.

It seems like you were eager.... maybe too eager to jump on Steve...... who jumped on the poetry. In my view you jumped on him, cause he jumped. A bit hypocritical

But he appears to be claiming to have the power to view the alignments on people who are lynched. He wants people to vote for him... which would make sense if he could then view the alignments of everyone who voted for him.

I don't know if he's telling the truth or not, but for now I'm willing to take the risk for the chance that he could have that power and we would gain a lot from that after a lynch.

If he is lynched, he won't be telling us jack

Now Oisin has been accused of pockety....... Babs, will you be suspect of Steve here too..... this could appear cosy cosy love you long time by Steve

given that mysel and Oisin had a good bit of back and forth yesterday on the poetry I'm not really sure accusing me of pocketing is the way to go here. I agree with his posting today. Far moreso that I did yesterday.

Pocketing is what Oisin did yesterday with the 'l love your ISOs Barbara they're so great'

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I just expanded on marys theories, as she didn't include frank, who I hopped of, making him a one.

Do you think Mary purposefully omitted Frank?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

But if we vote for him then he’s dead and can’t tell us anything?
    Or am I missing something

why do you say that? If it gets to 9pm and he is lynched, surely he can give us whatever info he has at that stage?

Why do you think Henry wants people to vote for him?

If he's lynched how are we going to get the information?

given that mysel and Oisin had a good bit of back and forth yesterday on the poetry I'm not really sure accusing me of pocketing is the way to go here. I agree with his posting today. Far moreso that I did yesterday.

Pocketing is what Oisin did yesterday with the 'l love your ISOs Barbara they're so great'

You could be accused of trying to get Oisin onside though. Which, your post, could be viewed as a pocket attempt too.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Morning all, just caught up now. Not great to lose our jack of all trades this morning. Tess less of a loss given she could have been a future wolf
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    I found this strange

Both yourself and Steve voted at 9:59 for Holly. One of you was trying to protect someone. Nigel was the one who was getting lynched at that point as I had the last vote in for him.

@clodagh and @steve any comment?

@Nigel - two people falling over themselves to save you.
    Looking at it Clodagh voted twice, like that is super eager

Seriously? If I’m a wolf in that situation I self pres rather than have someone save me. I left my vote on Mary because she had been trying to have her cake and eat it with her holly vote and playing with the meaning of words. That she’s now decided to focus on me firms it up in my head tbh

I’m also wondering about you vote timing tbh. From the op it’s pretty clear that last vote doesn’t decide things so I’m wondering why you’re clamouring to be seen to have the last vote? I looks like wolfy theatrics to look like a diligent villager. I think you might need a bit more scrutiny mate

What is your rationale there Frank?

Henry says one who votes for Holly is good. Mary seems to be on good terms with him. So that leaves you and clodagh.

Hes not telling us much right now.

He appears to be wanting us to lynch him. Why would a villager want that? Why would a wolf?

But if we vote for him then he’s dead and can’t tell us anything?
    Or am I missing something

I could be missing something too admittedly. I am working off the theory that Henry will have the info on whoever votes for him, and can reveal that once 9pm comes. does that make sense?

Do you think Mary purposefully omitted Frank?

You like stirring, don't you.

Henry says one who votes for Holly is good. Mary seems to be on good terms with him. So that leaves you and clodagh.

I know I am a villager. Henry knowing that one person is good doesn't mean he knows the others are bad. Just means he doesn't know for sure would be how I read it.

Hes not telling us much right now.

He appears to be wanting us to lynch him. Why would a villager want that? Why would a wolf?

See I don't know. I can't work out why it would be beneficial to either wolf or villager unless it was power related.

I'm hoping he will re-appear in a while and shed some light on the situation.

I know I am a villager. Henry knowing that one person is good doesn't mean he knows the others are bad. Just means he doesn't know for sure would be how I read it.

So, just to be clear, would you be happy for us to lynch Clodagh instead? You've not commented on that part of it.

You could be accused of trying to get Oisin onside though. Which, your post, could be viewed as a pocket attempt too.

make of it what you will. if you're going to accuse me of being pockety you may as well come out straight and say it.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I presume it goes on last vote cast. Maybe Rikand can clarify. If it was then Nigel was going

Does no one read the OP

4. Lynch rules: The votes WILL be published in this game, the data is also available in the lynch thread for players to analyse and interpret freely.

In the event of a tied vote: the lynch will be resolved by the game mod using the post sequence number method as trialed in the Silent Hill WW game

Far too many folks tripping over themselves to big up their last voter credentials tbh

Advertisement